Rent a bicycle

Hi everybody,
I'm looking for a bicycle to rent from August 5th to September 5th.
thank u ;)

Hi Giugiu and welcome on board!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in Ho Chi Minh City classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Giugiu wrote:

Hi everybody,
I'm looking for a bicycle to rent from August 5th to September 5th.
thank u ;)

hi giugiu,
I think you should buy a cheap bicycle because in HCMC noone rents bicycles.

Hi Giugiu,
It depends on what type of bicycle u want to rent. there are places in the backpackers area in district 1 (Pham Ngu Lao) with bcycles for rent.

best regards.

TIP: BUY A CHAIN and a GOOD LOCK. The chain should be long enough to go through both wheels and the frame.

Bicycle thieves have copies of all the locks built in to bicycles. (I have a Dahon folding bicycle here).

Manhole cover handles, sign posts and trees make secure anchor points.

Security guards often say you can't park outside their building - which is a lie on the sidewalks - but they are the most secure areas as the guards as the guards really get wound up!

Any hotel front desk will tell you who is renting.

PS: The streets are covered with junk to give you punctures. I have Kevlar protectors and still get punctures!

They rent bikes at the Au Chieu Hotel, on De Tham.  I don't have the address, or their phone number, and I'm in Hanoi now.  Their are other members here that could get the information for you,if you need it.

i have just changed to ride motorbike.
i will lend you my bicycle for free

Hi. Do you know a place or anyone in District 7 (Phu My Hung area) who rents out/sells bicycles? It can be a shop or just an individual who has a bicycle but rarely uses it. I would need one for a month from June 8- July 8.

I am just starting to learn how to drive a motorbike and I want to have a bicycle I can use for going around and doing groceries for the time being.

Specs: Bicycle with basket in front
Budget : 200-400k VND for buying; 100-150K VND/month for renting

Chickee Pante wrote:

Hi. Do you know a place or anyone in District 7 (Phu My Hung area) who rents out/sells bicycles? It can be a shop or just an individual who has a bicycle but rarely uses it. I would need one for a month from June 8- July 8.

I am just starting to learn how to drive a motorbike and I want to have a bicycle I can use for going around and doing groceries for the time being.

Specs: Bicycle with basket in front
Budget : 200-400k VND for buying; 100-150K VND/month for renting

With that budget you can buy a good old one. But you need local guide to help you!

Hi billscootersaigon. Thanks for responding.
I can probably ask some friends to accompany me. Do you know where can I buy with that budget?

i know some place in Saigon which support the bicycles for touring with brand of Giant or Trek (both mountain bikes & road bikes), but it is quite expensive, cost about 10$ per day. you'd rather to buy new one.

Thanks for responding asiafrontiertrail.

However, my target bicycle is just a regular cruiser bike with basket. One that I can use for just going around and doing some errands. If by any chance you discover one, I'll appreciate a message. :)