Who wants to experience the saudi culture ?

Hi everyone my name is sarah and I'm saudi I read most of  topics  here  and I love them  but unfortunately I found out that you  know nothing about us saudies . Therefore I'm giving you the chance to experience our culture . If you love to be my friend  and want to share Ideas and try saudi dishes contact me and If you have any questions I'm more than happy to answer you ;)

Best wishes

I would love to find out about Saudi Culture and sample the true Saudi food. I will be back in Riyadh on 20th June I will PM you then,
I would love you to try some English dishes too.

Thank you for your kind offer. Best Wishes:D

you're more than welcome dear

This is a wonderful offer.  I would love to know more and try the traditional Saudi dishes. 
I have tried camel and find it delicious!
Thanks Sarah110.

I am in Riyadh until, at least, July 11th.

Have a nice day.

up

up

up

Aren't we doing that on day to day basis :)

sarah110 wrote:

Hi everyone my name is sarah and I'm saudi I read most of  topics  here  and I love them  but unfortunately I found out that you  know nothing about us saudies . Therefore I'm giving you the chance to experience our culture . If you love to be my friend  and want to share Ideas and try saudi dishes contact me and If you have any questions I'm more than happy to answer you ;)

Best wishes

First of all welcome to the Expat.com Sarah, it is a lovely to see you extend your offer out to people and hope you make good friends here

Welcome to expat-blog Sarah.. If you share some recipes of arabic food it would be great.. thnx for the offer..

Regards,

sarah110 wrote:

Best wishes

Hi.. count me in

I read most of  topics  here  and I love them  but unfortunately I found out that you  know nothing about us saudies

Sarah, I would argue some of us do know more than 'nothing' about Saudi culture. Not all of us dash over the causeway at the weekend, some of us like me have travelled extensively at weekends during our time here. I'd also agree with the above post, we are experiencing Saudi culture every day and much like the rest of the middle east that culture is Starbucks and shopping malls. Traditions are different to culture. Just saying.

Hi Sarah!
I am interested to explore more about Saudi Culture as Well...You can count me in...Regards!

up
up
up

up
up

sarah110 wrote:

up
up

:up:

Hi
I'm so happy and  I'm sure that we are going to have fun . Send me your Email or BB pin as private message waiting for you

I think most of us know plenty about Saudi culture, as we are immersed in it, so we get all the culture we can stand, and then some.

Riding camels and eating kabsa is not the only thing to do here . I want to show you our life behind the veil . Do you know how teenage girls  spend their time here ? I bet you don't ;)

sarah110 wrote:

Riding camels and eating kabsa is not the only thing to do here . I want to show you our life behind the veil . Do you know how teenage girls  spend their time here ? I bet you don't ;)

hmm sounds good in that case i am gettin anxious to know that :D

I smell a troll.

:gloria

gashead wrote:

I smell a troll.

:one, of course a troll

Asslamo Alakum Sister,

Off course Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is THE BEST country in that world where you had BEST of both worlds. I mean you can live luxury life as salaries are mostly very good and then become Strong Muslim by praying most of prayers and going to THE BEST Place in World Mecca & Madina.

Actually I am a British Muslim living in Scotland (United Kingdom) with my family for past 17 years. I was originally born in Pakistan and then settled in UK. I have had great please to Visit Kingdom of many occasions as my Father use to work in Yanbu but he retired in 2006.

I have massive , huge and burning desire to Live and Work in Saudi Arabia. But I have no knowledge how do I get a Job there. I have MSc Degree in International Hotel Management from England and have wealth of expeience in Hotels and Banking Sector.

I am desperate to get a Job in Kingdom, I know the major problem is with Iqama/Visa of Kingdom but How do I go about. Do you know any good recruitment agencies based in Kingdom who are looking for British Nationals to work in Kingdom? Or do you know anyone who can help me please?

I am sorry for such a long email, but I am so so desperate to live and settle in Kingdom because I have 3 little Girls and my Wife and we all wants to be in Kingdom so my girls know Islam very well and again have quality Life in Kingdom, because I know I can get reasonable Salary in Kingdom and Life is Masha-ALLAH great in Kingdom.

Can you PLEASE PLEASE Help me with any thing at all? Please Please Help me...

Looking forward to hear fro you very soon my email is [email protected]

ALLAH HAFIZ

NASIR SAEED

I heard "troll"?

should I close this thread?

nasirsaeed wrote:

Asslamo Alakum Sister,

Off course Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is THE BEST country in that world where you had BEST of both worlds. I mean you can live luxury life as salaries are mostly very good and then become Strong Muslim by praying most of prayers and going to THE BEST Place in World Mecca & Madina.

Actually I am a British Muslim living in Scotland (United Kingdom) with my family for past 17 years. I was originally born in Pakistan and then settled in UK. I have had great please to Visit Kingdom of many occasions as my Father use to work in Yanbu but he retired in 2006.

I have massive , huge and burning desire to Live and Work in Saudi Arabia. But I have no knowledge how do I get a Job there. I have MSc Degree in International Hotel Management from England and have wealth of expeience in Hotels and Banking Sector.

I am desperate to get a Job in Kingdom, I know the major problem is with Iqama/Visa of Kingdom but How do I go about. Do you know any good recruitment agencies based in Kingdom who are looking for British Nationals to work in Kingdom? Or do you know anyone who can help me please?

I am sorry for such a long email, but I am so so desperate to live and settle in Kingdom because I have 3 little Girls and my Wife and we all wants to be in Kingdom so my girls know Islam very well and again have quality Life in Kingdom, because I know I can get reasonable Salary in Kingdom and Life is Masha-ALLAH great in Kingdom.

Can you PLEASE PLEASE Help me with any thing at all? Please Please Help me...

Looking forward to hear fro you very soon my email is [email protected]

ALLAH HAFIZ

NASIR SAEED

I would love to help you but I don't know how :(

Julien wrote:

I heard "troll"?

should I close this thread?

No Julien :lol: it's alright. Let the thread proceed.

why would you say this person is a troll just curious

up
up

sarah110 wrote:

up
up

Meaning ???

sarah110 wrote:

up
up

Whst's with this 'up up' business?  A way to add to your number of posts?

miss1988 wrote:

Classic advice:  if it seems too good to be true, it usually is.  Trolls like to come here and make promises and 'lead' people on.

Alliecat wrote:
miss1988 wrote:

Classic advice:  if it seems too good to be true, it usually is.  Trolls like to come here and make promises and 'lead' people on.

thank you that so sweet of you ;)

up
up

sarah110 wrote:

up
up

LoLz stop saying this again n again :))

:)

so why is this thread still open??!

down

down!

Alliecat wrote:
sarah110 wrote:

up
up

usually forum writers throw in a message with "up" or "bump" to keep their thread the hot thread among other threads.....so it doesn't get lost in the forum.

sarah110 wrote:

Best wishes

How nice of you sarah!!!
But for sure its "For Girls Only"!!!
That's not fair!!:(:(:(

Thank you Sarah for exerting an effort to share your arab culture with us expats!!!
Hope you guys enjoy and learn more about arab world in understanding saudi culture!
Btw, Welcome to the Blog! :)

borntobemild wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
sarah110 wrote:

up
up

usually forum writers throw in a message with "up" or "bump" to keep their thread the hot thread among other threads.....so it doesn't get lost in the forum.

Yes, I realized that after giving it some more thought so thanks for reaffirming. 

TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!!!

http://joystickribelli.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/internet_troll.jpg?w=290&h=300

I think we've only learned more about the troll culture here.

[Thread closed]

Closed