Another Irish girl moving to Milan

Buona sera tutti,

I am moving to Milan at the end of September.  I'm starting a course there in October, the college is on Porta Venezia.  I'm looking for either a studio apartment on my own or a flat share with one other person. My budget will be max 750 euro a month.  Would it be possible to find decent accommodation in this price range near Porta Venezia?

Hi!!!
Nice to meet you!
I'm living very close to Porta Venezia.
For sure your budget is ok for an accomodation. Here you can rent for 550-600 euro per month.

Hope to meet you in September!

Grazie Mile :) Do you know of any good websites to look for an apartment or a flat share?

Hello Vonage.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You can also try to post an advert in the housing in Milan section. It can help you in your research.

Good luck,
Aurélie

Hi! I found somewhere quite easily with easystanza.com - you can use it for free (so you can get a feel for if you think it would be helpful) the only problem is that in order to get hold of contact details you need to pay a subscription fee. 

That said, it's only about £12 for a week or two, or £30 for a month and if you spend some time on the website then you can find lots of contacts.  For your budget it's definitely possible I saw quite a few nice places for that price.

You don't need to book the accommodation via the website, you can just get the contacts and then arrange a viewing offline.

Hope that helps!