Expat Request

Expats, lend me your ears! I require a service from u :D

now all must be aware of the news item that claims expats are responsible for creating the traffic in Kuwait, yes?

Lets be proactive and raise community awareness on the EXACT cause of these traffic jams.

if you have a camera, or a smart-phone, or just love taking pictures, please do me a HUGE favor and help me with my next blog post.

I need pictures of TAXI's. Thats right, taxi's, preferably in hoards of 3 or more on the road, or if they're parked in unison in an empty lot near you.

Just today i spotted a selection out in Shuwaikh, waiting to be branded with their master's logo like cattle. Will take the pic tomorrow. Need more tho, preferably in action. and we'll take it as far as we can.

Thanks in advance ;)

In my opinion the only expats that are responsible for the traffic jams are the taxi's, Indians and Bangladesh.

mon ami that's kind of a racist thing to say don't u think?

again, it is an issue of looking at the effects and not the cause of the problem.

how do u think taxi drivers get here? they don't just arrive on Kuwait soil by themselves, somebody brings them in. somebody who opens up a taxi service in order to supplement their income, and the bigger the fleet, the more the money they make. do u think they care if traffic is affected or not, so long as they get their bottom line?

who issues the permits for a car to be made into a taxi?

so please, do not look at the results of a problem without examining its origin.

Kuwait in the 90's was pure gold. taxi's were not stopped on the road, u had to call them to come and pick u up at ur location. it is after they implemented the "on-call" system, the white and beige taxi's, that traffic (and rapes & kidnappings) became an epidemic.

legacy    :one

Aw! great...... I looooooove taking pics and that's what I do most of the time when I travel from home to work and work to home.Taking pictures of Kuwait, just everywhere.......now I have the chance to do it more professionally. Haha you'll receive loads of pictures soon! :P

:one thank you Nyana :D