motivation works wonders, and SAM really is motivated  :lol:
ok, im in, whats the time Sam?

Salman

time... mmmm.... 7:30pm would be OK???

sounds like a plan. I'm in.

Real Good Boy wrote:

Hi Good Boy

I would like to join if possible. please send me the details.

WAIL

Salman Omrani wrote:

sounds like a plan. I'm in.

:one

Riyadh Networker wrote:
Real Good Boy wrote:

Hi Good Boy

I would like to join if possible. please send me the details.

WAIL

:top:

Do we have any CATs in the party???

ANYONE NEEDS DETAILS... INBOX ME ...

Be sure that you have to pay your own bills...

can you guys arrange something in Feb...if the janadriyah festival is around. I'll arrange a group from the East.

im not the OFFICIAL Host of the Club, Salman is the MAN... but im just push starting the event ... acting as a Catalyst ...:P since im a Good Boy :P

Well... so people are started to inboxing me for the event ...
BUT... upto now,,, we have only MALE guys...
i say... Right now my plan is to keep this even in a Western kinda Compound in Suleimania... which is very easy for everyone to access.. they will just only ask for your IQAMA (ID)... Thus, there FEMALE members would be able to join us too...

BUT if, we don't get any FEMALES or any CATs in the Party... then i say... why not move the party to an ALL MALE Simple kinda Cafe, other then the Compound... since in Compound Cafe, on Thursday, it would be well occupied & I would have to make an earlier reservation there...

so if any FEMALES or CATs gonna join us... please let me know ASAP, so I could get some place reserved...

or else we BOYS would join together at some Cafe or Sheesha place :P:P:P

What say u guys....

the cats are out of town, so we rats can play around. its better for the first gathering an all male all easy no stress kinda meeting. in my humble opinion.

hmmmm...a man with experience :P

Salman, its ur event, u r the host...
im getting inquiries about the event in my inbox...
i think now its time you get on the seat & take over :P
My job is done :P im gonna transfer the traffic to you :P

Listen Sam, I really am flattered for considering me an honor guest, but the idea of affiliating something like expat club to a person or place sounds funny. there is no I, its us, no me, its we. so this is my way of sugar coating the fact that you're going to handle what you start :lol: and the ball is back in your court :top:

Salman
Salman

Real Good Boy wrote:

Do we have any CATs in the party???

I'd like to but I am currently out of country.

well...
lets see ...

I need some volunteers for management :P

do we have any volunteers??? :/

too much discussion friends...just do it. as fast as it is going to start, it will fall.
get the meeting started is the first step, later you can decide who is going to coordinate.
provide some feedback to the rest of us so we can join the next time

Salman Omrani wrote:

the cats are out of town, so we rats can play around. its better for the first gathering an all male all easy no stress kinda meeting. in my humble opinion.

It serves as a 'screening' before introducing the females so if any of you guys seem creepy or perverted or otherwise undesirable (lol), you won't be invited to the 'mixer' !!

imraan007 wrote:

too much discussion friends...just do it. as fast as it is going to start, it will fall.
get the meeting started is the first step, later you can decide who is going to coordinate.
provide some feedback to the rest of us so we can join the next time

:top:

I don't understand:  WHAT is the big deal?!?  I mean, it would be a big deal if you were inviting us to your house and you had to buy food and make appetizers and pizza and hotwings and supply entertainment, and clean your apartment, etc. etc.

But DUDES! You're meeting at a restaurant.  JUST DO IT!

yeh...this is the thing I noticed...it makes sense. coz we had a small get together and the women seem like they really did not trust the guys.
like some guys were taking pics, and they were saying: why are you taking pics? will it be on a webiste and so on... i think it was a bit stressful situation.
i was a bit confused with it...when we meet outside the country, it seems a bit less stressful.
i guess that is why the suggestion of only guys meeting.
but anyway, as I said...just do it, we can get the side effects later

guys... Event is up...
since no one is taking responsibility of management... ill do it... i mean... How Hard Can It Be ???

17th Jan, 2013
1930 hrs... (07:30pm) :P

Location Option 1:
Suleimania - Compound Cafe (if females)
or
Some Sheesha Cafe on outskirts of town (without Females)

No Need of Coordination... cuz anyone who wanna join me, is inboxing me... ill see if any female joins... in NO... then...

I'll post Final Location of the Event tomorrow, here on this thread... read on it... read the Password of the event...

and no need to contact me, come directly to the sight... ill see u guys there...

over n out ...

imraan007 wrote:

like some guys were taking pics, and they were saying: why are you taking pics? will it be on a webiste and so on... i think it was a bit stressful situation.

Exactly!  Some people don't show good judgement.  There was a guy (I won't mention any names) who came here to the blog after a get-together and gave a run down of everybody who was there and his assessment of them.  I think he thought he was being witty or charming (or trying to impress that he'd been invited or whatever) but it was so bothersome and showed such poor judgement he wasn't invited to anything again.

Surely we are all aware of the the necessity for discretion here.

those guys who already knows Which GUYS are creepy & know there names... or Username ... please let me know... just inbox me and make me aware of such people... thus i shall kick them out of the upcoming event in advance ...

and guys... i was thinking.. if its gonna be an ALL MALE event... instead of sheesha.. why not choose some indoor sports club or something... where we can play snooker or TABLE TENNIS ...

please let me know of any place where table tennis is available ...

Real Good Boy wrote:

those guys who already knows Which GUYS are creepy & know there names... or Username ... please let me know... just inbox me and make me aware of such people... thus i shall kick them out of the upcoming event in advance ...

There's this new creepy guy... hmmm.. niceboy or something ...

oops.. it's YOU.  :whistle:

Real Good Boy wrote:

and guys... i was thinking.. if its gonna be an ALL MALE event... instead of sheesha.. why not choose some indoor sports club or something... where we can play snooker or TABLE TENNIS ...

Do something where you have to wear shorts ;)

[email protected].

:/ ...
seriously ...
:rolleyes:

Real Good Boy wrote:

there is one on Prince Nawaf ibn Abdulaziz road (Umm AlHammam).

If you take King Khaled Road as if you are going to Diplomatic Quarter and before the flyover, take the right lane and continue on King Khaled road. then, take the 1st right toward Prince Nawaf ibn Abdulaziz road. Continue straight onto Prince Nawaf ibn Abdulaziz road till you reach the signal where you must make a U-turn. Again keep straight onto Prince Nawaf ibn Abdulaziz and will find it on the right side . I do not remember exactly the place's name.

Wail

Siham saleh wrote:

I hope u enjoying guys :)

hope you can join us next gathering

Wail

REMINDER:

event is up...

Thursday - 17/01/2013 - 07:30pm

would update you guys about the location soon ... be prepared to have fun ...

OKEY GUYS...

FINAL REMINDER...

Prince Nawaf ibn Abdulaziz Road (Umm AlHammam)
Name of the Place is : MEETING TIME ...
if confused about location... check google maps... or else... call me...

Date: 17/01/2013 - Thursday...
Time: 07:30 pm (After Isha Prayer)

OK... so, i don't know about you guys... but imma be there... lets see whose in ...

Note: I just Inspected this place today... not TOO FANCY... but its Not bad Either + they have Table Tennis (YAY) & Play station... & Snooker or Billiard (i don't know the difference:P)
Staff & Customers seems decent guys... For our First All Male Gathering... i think it will do the job... + the place isnt too crowdy as well...

Hope to see you guys there... InshaAllah...

Don't be late...

07:30pm to 11:30pm something....

This is my LAST REMINDER... No more talks... just be there... either you are in or you are out... :P

Over n Out...

Waiting for you guys... Today is the day ... Im going to the Cafe now... & wait for you guys there... 7:30pm is the time... expecting you guys... now don't let me down people....

Real Good Boy wrote:

Waiting for you guys... Today is the day ... Im going to the Cafe now... & wait for you guys there... 7:30pm is the time... expecting you guys... now don't let me down people....

Hope all goes well and you guys have a GREAT time and make new friends :)

Wel,,, kittie kittie... still no signs of our guys ... :/ ...

Maybe im gonna be the only guest at my own party :P

Sucks!!!

nah, were having a good time playing and chating. over half a dozen eggs in the group. :lol:

???