Expat Club Saudi Arabia! "interested? c`mon in!"

Alliecat wrote:
keldog wrote:

I grew up in Cali butas of late its been florida.
so ive been reading this forum for a few days. Does anyone ever actually get together? or do they just talk alot?

Usually just talk alot bur FiFiMiller (and a new member, too!) stepped up offering her location and got a meeting together in record time!!

The whole problem is always a secure location.  If it's anything public, singles are taking a big chance and usually don't attend.

so what about stuff life 4 wheeling or camping isnt that acceptable even for singles? There has to be someplace singles can join in the fun

saimans wrote:

Thanx Armand, Though I felt you should have intervened a bit earlier, I would have been saved from reading all the crap !! :D

BTW, I didn't have a chance to mention how AMUSING (!!!) I found this comment :top:

living on a compound now how about aq pool party
. olympic pool

pool party bbq tell me what your bringing

been away for a while and now back in riyadh !! so what you all upto?? any gatherings done or not ????

TheLoneRanger wrote:

been away for a while and now back in riyadh !! so what you all upto?? any gatherings done or not ????

Welcome back!

the usual cat fight or two...welcome

imraan007 wrote:

the usual cat fight or two...welcome

Hey.. I was proud of myself.  I thought I was very controlled :lol:

Thanks Allie :):)

Lol...u were...I think I was gonna almost lose it there.

imraan007 wrote:

When somebody is just TOO stupid--perhaps trying to push my buttons?--I tend to have good control.  In fact, the way to turn it around and piss *them* off is to laugh at them lol

@davi 321 'awesome' ? 'biggest'?  You must be kiddiing.  I just checked it out and it's pathetic :P

Hi guys,
Once you setup a plan I wil be in. If there will be females joining in, I will come along with my wifey so that the females also get some company (so its a buy1 get 1free kinda offer). Btw, for such get together compound is an ideal place if someone has that doesn;t matter how big or small. All we need is a compound with some restauraunt.

Regards

keldog wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
keldog wrote:

so ive been reading this forum for a few days. Does anyone ever actually get together? or do they just talk alot?

Usually just talk alot bur FiFiMiller (and a new member, too!) stepped up offering her location and got a meeting together in record time!!

The whole problem is always a secure location.  If it's anything public, singles are taking a big chance and usually don't attend.

so what about stuff life 4 wheeling or camping isnt that acceptable even for singles? There has to be someplace singles can join in the fun

Hey actually as per the local laws unrelated males and females found in public are subject to severe penalties which may incldue lashes and deportation. Thats why a secure place is required to avoid that fuss/

Alliecat wrote:
imraan007 wrote:

When somebody is just TOO stupid--perhaps trying to push my buttons?--I tend to have good control.  In fact, the way to turn it around and piss *them* off is to laugh at them lol

@alliecat, I really liked the way your desribed that :)

okay, any real deal planners out there? how about a plan for after Ramadan, during Eid Holidays.

if there are enough serious people I'm willing to coordinate.

Salman

We have a group organising regular tours will let u know about the next trip. Will be in the east coast

hmm, what kind of tours?

Will message u

I also want to know which kind of tours you organize

will let you know

is this group still active?

Yes it is

Any entertainment or gathering for eid riyadhians?

Hey ya
Wazzzup riyadh city !!
I thought i was the  only one working in ryd but I see few more here like me :) anywaze  if u guys planing to meet up count me for sure .
Thanks
Cheers
Faisal

Alliecat wrote:
keldog wrote:

Ill offer mine

Im just slightly antisocial with new people and hate planning things lol.
So as long as someone has a plan Im open

Hello..,

Thats a great idea salman.I will be with u ASAP :) I mean i have to come Riyadh Frst :)

amazing idea..& very much delighted to join...

Hello Shady83..,

OfCourse Friend I'm delighted :D. hey im gng to come there around second week of september.. Cheers.

Hello Salman,

Your idea of setting up an Expat-Club is a great idea.  I live on a western compound in which there is located a Costa Coffee shop.  I would be happy for you to host your first meeting here.

I'll take you up on that offer Mr. English. :lol:

will work on something next weekend if that sounds okay. on second thought, I'll pm ya.

Salman

sounds interesting ;)

I would love to join as well. Let me know.

hi guys, i just want to know if this club still there and if so, are you planning any gathering?
regards,
Ezz

Venue?

Did this happen ?

Excellent Idea!

i would like to join the Expat Club

Banda Hazeer He ( Im Available anytime anywhere )

giddddah !!!

Hi there! i wanna be an expat member?