Considering to move to hail plz help

Hii am pharmacist from Pakistan and considering to move to KSA, I got a job offer of SAR3000 plus accomodation plus medical insurance and transportation. With 2 hr over time i can make this to SAR 4000. I have one yr old baby so planning to come with family in hail, Plz help me out that with such pay can i come with family or i should stop thinking about it. I am having Rs. 50000/month salary in Pakistan. I think a pakistani can reply me better to move or not. But plz some one help me any one??

presidconsult wrote:

@atif972!
I think the offer is average but Hail is a cheaper city to live in. If you live an average life Style you can do well.
In Service!
Engr.  Muhammad Hussain
MOB: +966594362764
EMAIL: [email protected]
WEB: www.facebook.com/presidential.consultant

Thanks for replying, but i have heared that with family of 2 my cost per month could range from 1000 to 1200 SAR.Is it true if it is then i will be in position to save some other wise obviously difficult. And i have read many posts and all shows i need about SAR 5000 per month to carry average life. Plz explaina little. I will highly appriciate your answer

welcome bro ....i have also done my pharm.D course from pakistan
this offer is on the range of pharmacist working in private pharmacies...but its way far than the average wage in govermental hospitals as well as pharmaceutical company in which they offer better wage

Depending on your lifestyle, you can save upto SAR 1000 (or maybe even nothing). But this is highly subjective to your lifestyle. And your goals. In comparison to what you earn now, it is definately better. Choose wisely. It is not easy to move from one place to another given a rare breed of culture you won't see alot around the world.

atif972 wrote:
presidconsult wrote:

@atif972!
I think the offer is average but Hail is a cheaper city to live in. If you live an average life Style you can do well.
In Service!
Engr.  Muhammad Hussain
MOB: +966594362764
EMAIL: [email protected]
WEB: www.facebook.com/presidential.consultant

Whoops I guess you just put too much of private information there:p

Thanks for replying. and mukh will you tell me that if this salary is far from GOVT institutions and industries so would it be better to come on azad visa. and what is avg salary of pharmacist there.