Permesso di Soggiorno for travelling in EU?

how did your brother applied/.....Did you apply under EEA treaty ?

Hi dear,

I have an important question, please answer me if you have had or seen such a situation.

I have 1 year National VISA (Type-D) Multi-entry of Italy for study, but I have not applied for getting a Permesso. Can I travel in Schengen area just using my VISA that available on my passport?  Please notice that I don't have a Permesso or its receipt.

Thank you for your time,

Your visa is for Italy only.

Please I have permiso di sorgiorno and E. U passport with my Nigerian passport.. Please can I use this all to move to Germany and work.  Please I need helpful answers

The e.u passport I have is for refugees.. Granted to refugees by U. N

Ugoh wrote:

Please I have permiso di sorgiorno and E. U passport with my Nigerian passport.. Please can I use this all to move to Germany and work.  Please I need helpful answers

Hi and welcome :)

If you have an EU passport you can work and live anywhere in the EU.

What EU country passport do you have?

Please I have permisso do sorgiorno.. And  E. U passport for refegues granted by U.N.. With my country passport.. Can this all help me to go another country to reside.. And work..

Italy... The e.u passport I have  is for refugees granted to refugees from u.n...because it is political asilo.. And my country passport

Think we may be talking to cross purposes here.  The EU issue something known as "The European Qualifications Passport for Refugees"; even though the name includes the word passport, it is in fact not a passport in the conventional sense at all; you can read about them here.  It is a resume of the holder's qualifications based on an interview, nothing more or less.

So what I think the OP is telling us is that he has come to Italy as a refugee, has a Nigerian passport with an Italian permiso di sorgiorno and the EU qualifications certificate; he is asking can he go and work in Germany.

Assuming I'm correct, the answer is no; he needs to apply for the appropriate work visa to go and work anywhere else in the EU.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

good day mam/sir? how to apply a refugee visa? Thank you

danniessen wrote:

good day mam/sir? how to apply a refugee visa? Thank you

You should apply in your home country, at the Embassy of the country you are applying to.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi, im a filipina ,, living in rome italy,, i want to know if can i enter in uk for tour only 5 days also  using philippine passport o carta d'identita, and carta soggiorno,, with my employer?

No, this is only permissible to Schengen countries, the UK is not in that group of countries.

I have a six months PDS a Carta Indetita and a valid passport. Can I travel to the US with on a Visa? Please anyone

Travelling to the US requires a visa from the US. Italian papers won't help.
Janin

Bright1992 wrote:

I have a six months PDS a Carta Indetita and a valid passport. Can I travel to the US with on a Visa? Please anyone

Only if you have a valid passport with more than 6 months left on it and a US visa issued by the American Embassy in either Rome, Milan,Naples,Palermo,Genoa and Florence.

If you are traveling on a Nigerian Passport it may take time to get a visa due to the paperwork and the need  to have it checked and validated.

No you cant man

mina.ak wrote:

hello can you tell me how you do it because  am planing to travel  to malta but I don't I have passport
I am a non-EU and I study in Italy. Recently I have left my passport for UK visa at the Rome embassy. However, I need to travel to Greece in the next days and I wanted to ask whether anybody knows that I can travel with my permesso di soggiorno and carta d'identita? Untill now I have always traveled in Europe with my passport and permesso di soggiorno...any ideas?

Please  how can I book a flight  form Italy to Malta with my carta d identita and my permisso di soggoirno

Please  how did you do it

Travel agent ??

Actually you can't travel to UK because while for the moment it is part of the EU it is not part of the Schengen Treaty. You will need a passport, and possibly a visa>

@zyra_jean please, I have an Italian 2 years Permesson di Soggiorno, but I don't have Resident permit...
Can I travel to Spain?
Yes
*********** whatsApp
- @atindogbesylvain33

Don't share personal detail on the open forum, also your comment was meaningless and pointless, why would anyone post a random telephone number on the open internet? DON'T do it!!!
Hello everyone.
I entered Italy on 28th February with a Visa D Multi-entry type which expires in September 2022. The appointment for permesso di soggiorno is on 30th June. It's been 110 days so far that I've been here. Will I be able to travel in other Schengen countries while I wait for the issue of the permesso di soggiorno?

Hello, I have italian Permesso di Soggiorno for study and its valid until March 2023.

I juts want to know can I travel to Cyprus for less than 90 days with my  Permesso di Soggiorno and with my Indian Passport.
@amolbhavar1995

Hello,

Yes, you can travel until 90 days in EU/Schengen areas with your PdS ;) It is like a resident card. So you can just show it in case of control (crossing boarders and so, planes)

@zyra_jean

I have a residence permit for study and an active canadian passport but not a visa. If you do not have a visa but your passport is active with a pds active, the question is: can I still go travel and be able to re-enter Italy?

Thanks