Make friends in Hanoi :)

I have just returned to Hanoi from England a few months ago. I was away for quite a long time so I don't have many friends here. Would be nice to make some friends with similar hobbies. I'm outgoing, kind of a party animal :P, a bit more calm now since I moved back to live with my parents.

So if you're up for some chit chat, weekend shopping, nite out or backpacking to some cool places, let me know :)

My skype ID & FB is nhocloverock
No: 01235111188

Cheerio x

Welcome to Expat.com AnnieDuong!;)

Harmonie.

Hello.
Nice to meet you.
Have a nice day.

Hi AnnieDuong,
Happy to be friend with you and make you having relax time in Hanoi

I am from Vietnam.

so, busy training girl in the gym, we missed the chance to go on tour 2gether, me flying on sunday to SG. See ya another time then when me visit hanoi again.

Aw, thats a shame! Sorry, i totally forgot... Did u guys decide where to go for the tour? Surely not saigon right?

Hi,
I am very happy to make friend with you, I just realised we have some commom hobbies.

they rode on friday to the national park near Tam Dao and may be Truc Lam meditation monastery on Saturday.

rojamin wrote:

they rode on friday to the national park near Tam Dao and may be Truc Lam meditation monastery on Saturday.

I worked on Friday!!! and was hangover on Saturday...!!! not lucky, was i?

you're even less lucky, cause I'm having real good time in Saigon right now :D kidding, I think they will keep meeting each other and going on tour together :)  just keep your eyes open for their next moves :)

after returning to Hn, how is ur feeling now?
just hang around n u might see that ur country is the most wonderful place! :D
nice 2 see ya :x
im glad 2 be friend with u

rojamin wrote:

you're even less lucky, cause I'm having real good time in Saigon right now :D kidding, I think they will keep meeting each other and going on tour together :)  just keep your eyes open for their next moves :)

I'm sure you will keep me update with all the news :) x

I can't. I'm in Saigon now :'S

rojamin wrote:

I will probably move there soon enough, Hanoi starts to bore me :)

AnnieDuong wrote:
rojamin wrote:

I will probably move there soon enough, Hanoi starts to bore me :)

good news :)

hi annie nice to meet you out there......

[Moderated]