Dalian's first beach party!!

Hi all,

My boyfriend and I have received a flyer for Dalian's first ever beach party - looks great! Could be a great way for people to network. Thought I'd just share it on here as I would assume a lot of people will be interested. Let me know if you are and I can send you the flyer via email.

Becky x

Hi Becky, I just signed up today after reading a few of the forum posts... yours in particular. Sounds like you were having a pretty horrid time a while back.

Im in the process of applying for a job that could bring me to Dalian. I have an interview soon and Im the only candidate... so its looking very likely/possible at the moment.

x

Muhahahaha, Beach party !

Hey cdickie,

I did have an awful time but I'm all settled in now and love it :)

Becky

Thats good to hear Becky... As I got the job and i am due to be arriving in just over a month!! :)

I can't believe. Gotta go and tell my old boss today.

When you arrive, get a Chinese phone - Androids are easy to get. Download a translator. My Chinese is horrible, yet every day i go out roaming, shopping, etc. try to understand the bus system. Dont be afraid to ask somone who has been there before you. I use Hanping Dictionary. Good Luck

Hi Becky , thanks a lot for the information , I'm really interested in this beach party ! please tell me when it is happening , would really like to know the details . Thanks a lot .

Hey guys,

The beach party was unfortunately when i posted my first message back in June. I'm not sure when or if another will be thrown this summer but i think they should have a party at the end of the summer. If they have another, i will let you know. It was a great day even though i woke up the next morning with severely bruised knuckles from a rather competitive game of beach volley ball!

Cdickie- congratulations on the job!!!

Becky

Hi Becky , nice to chat with you .Thanks a lot for the information , me and my husband are shifting to Dalian in the month of Nov , so if not this time but will make sure next time we make it to the beach party ! Thanks again and keep on giving us the information .Take care .

Your welcome Neha,

My boyfriend is Chinese but works for a foreign company with 100s of other foreigners so he hears of all the decent events going on in Dalian.

Any that I hear of, I'll put on here.

Take care
Becky

Thank you so much Becky for your kind help , would love to meet you  once I reach Dalian . Yuhuu , I found a good friend !  Thanks again . See you soon !