Friends in Pinheiros

Hi,

My name is Mariza. I am an American living in Pinheiros-São Paulo. I am looking for some bilingual friends in São Paulo. My Portuguese is basic. If anyone who knows the city would like to hang out to exchange experiences, please send me your email.

Beijos,
Mariza

Hello. I love the English language and we could talk a little. I would be very pleased to show you the beauties of São Paulo.
If you'd like, contact me here or send me an email to: [email protected]
See you.

hi~ how are you?
my name is bill and i'm staying at morumbi in sao paulo.
i am looking for new friend speaking english.
/bill

Hey, let's do a hang out people. We could go clubbing or visit a park, what do you think? Let's keep contact.
Bye.

Hi guys,

I am Brazilian and I looking for new friends,
I d like to practice English and I can help you speaking Portuguese too,

its a good idea to choose a place to hang out together ...what do you think about OŽMalleys Pub
omalleysbar.net/

see you

You are gorgeous Mariza, if you want someone to drink and talk just call.

Hi all. Thank you for the welcoming replies. I am thinking O'Malley's is a good suggestion. Anyone up for going on Saturday afternoon, around 3pm?

Who`s in? Let me know.

Hmmm...This saturday is going to be hard for me because I'll go to a wedding. Could it be another day??

Im in, I just need to know in advantage if somebody else is going....

Hi, I moved to Sao Paulo from Balneario Camboriou a few months ago and desperately miss having friends to spend time with, go shoppng with or simply hanging out in the sun with.

I dont really drink so much and dont really like bars (I know i am very strange) but i get bored sitting in one place for too long!!