What business can i have in the philippines?

bpo/kpo is best here in the philippines. you may also open up a backdoor support to any existing business

Hi m8 :)
Im lucas ,from canada im here in bangued ,abra in phillis also married tomy beautiful analynn from the phillis and in oct our son will be born ,im also looking to open a business i have a couple of ideas just need to kickstart them after my son is born i still have my business in mtl,canada been run by my son and my aunt in courrier and i m getting good contacts here so maybe we could help each other out you never know what the futur holds eh loll so give a sign if you want more info  :)

Sincerly yours

Lucas D.R.

hi to every one,im jimmy from manila any one who like to put up bussiness and need van for service please contact me xxx

--- Any one who like to put up bussiness her in manila im willing to share also,,any kind of bsnss,industrial related or buy and sale,,any technical items or instrumentation,, apartment also or condo are indemand business her,thanks..

HI Guys, Im married to a philipina and we have 2 kids, I work in the moddle east and once my house in bulacan is paid off (couple more years) I will tehn be thinking about investing in philipines and moving there full time.

Problem is everything I read and hear about making money in the philipines is worrying me. I don't earn big money so I need to know that whatever I put my money has a good chance to do okay. I will be living in bulacan and I was also thinking to buy a small plot of land in bataan so I can eventually build a small holiday home for us to stay in.
Any good advice would be appreciated! I trust my wife and her family know im not irch so they don't try and screw me they just want to know their daughters looked after so im lucky on that score so putting a business in her name doesn't worry me as weve been married a long time. I was thinking of having 2-3 small businesses like a laundarette, internet café and bar or something and keeping a low profile so my wife is considered the owner!

Hi,

Putting up business requires ur specialty and devotions to enhance ur expertise. If partnerships be considered, it should come with a notarized contract. Trust verbally isn't enough to flourish any business. Remember money is d root of evil!

If u r in bulacan or any provinces,  u need to consider agriculture I.e. calamansi farming, rice fields,  etc. If u r in d city, foods/restaurant in d commercial areas is d best.

My sister is an architect engaged into construction.While I'm seeking tenant for my 5-star condominium unit at smdc. We r currently looking for business partnerships to be able to accept more projects. Contracts will be a must.

you invest on a business where you're good at. but if you have lots of contacts from outside phils, you may consider putting up a bpo/kpo, recruitment, travel or backdoor solutions.

Hi! You should consider in investing in HEALTH and WELLNESS business.  If you are interested kindly contact me xxx for full details.

rent a home as close to a college as possible and turn it into a boarding house.. I think that's your best bet for a business here. I know a few expats that have done this, and while it will not make you rich, it will maybe pay your bills

How much I have to invest for these in pesos.

ALOK KUMAR DASS wrote:

How much I have to invest for these in pesos.

what business are you interested in?

How much I have to spend with u as a partner.

Pls suggest me also to give in a rent to the students..how much rent I have to give n how many students will sty in a room.what about there fooding

ALOK KUMAR DASS wrote:

Pls suggest me also to give in a rent to the students..how much rent I have to give n how many students will sty in a room.what about there fooding

you may invest 7-14M thats giving you 80-120k monthly income. your's is just the room. everything will be for the account of the tenants.

I have a friend that rented a big home across the street from a college, and paid the owner of the home 4,000p more each month in addition to the rent (total 19,000php) and he put up a few extra walls and had bunkbeds made. it was a 3 bedroom home and he has 18 beds in it and all are full. he charges 3k for each bed. again, it will not make you rich, but it will pay for your living expenses. No need to buy a home and invest a lot of money into this business. the hardest part is finding a home for rent close to a college. if the home is not furnished you can have bamboo furniture built very cheaply just like the bunkbeds

I m from india..i also want to start a business there..how much need to buy a condo..pls explain about condo.what is the use of it.how i earn money from condo.pls explain...

I m from india n wants to start business there.can 50000 peso is sufficient to start small business there..or suggest anyother plssss.

ALOK KUMAR DASS wrote:

I m from india..i also want to start a business there..how much need to buy a condo..pls explain about condo.what is the use of it.how i earn money from condo.pls explain...

₱50,000 peso or just $1,116 USD .. It is just too small to make business in the Philippines for Foreigners... You might need at least $50,000 USD to have a little food booth at a food court in Manila... or a 24/7 Retail Store in the provincial / countryside areas

I started a roadside carinderia for about 30,000p total.. but your only going to make about 20p on each meal served.  for Filipinos, this is enough. but not for an expat wanting to make a decent living

Some Indians could make a business out of ₱50,000 Php. I know about it but thats the most risky illegal business mostly operated by Indians in the Philippines... the what so called "Five-Six"  or around 20% interest lending business.. It is illegal but the government didnt care so much about that....

The problem of such illegal business is other indian competitors usually kill other indians. So many cases and the highly sought illegal business with highest crime rate which victims are indians and suspects are mostly indians also...

It such called illegal because they dont need to ask for government permit...  to operate.. though lending business in the Philippines are legal if they will follow the right procedure in doing business but Indians could easily bypass by just having a motorbike then approach the people to borrow money on the spot with 20% interest.

To lessen the problem I dont want to recommend this kind of business....

ALOK KUMAR DASS wrote:

I m from india n wants to start business there.can 50000 peso is sufficient to start small business there..or suggest anyother plssss.

50,000 pesos is too small to start a business. however, you may purchase a condo with that money as downpayment. you may lease out your condo to working professional,. that would be  a good start :)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : off topic + please post in the classifieds > business

In 50000 pesos you can start business. Ukay ukay. Sari sari. You can open pig meat shop. You can start own business. Wow............ Barber shop.............wow............. Erox shop.OK.   it is free business tips.  .............,. Buy try cycle you work for little kids.  ....... From home to school and school to home...........all day easy

I think the reason why a lot of foreigners find it hard to set up a business in the Philippines is due to the legal paper works that they have to go through. But there are consulting firms who help foreign investors set up or do the business registration process before operating.

i started a carinderia for under 20k..you dont need 50k
a built a sari store for my gf's mother.. cost me 12k and that includes the stock and the bamboo                 hut/ structure ..
the barangay clearance to start the  business was 160 pesos. it took about 4 days
not sure about all the legal paperwork your talking about

hi guys,

If you ask yourself what business do you put up here in the philippines, one of your options could be in real estate business. You acquire cheap lots at strategic locations then develop it into apartment, hotel or condominium and you could earn at least double of your invested capital.

if you problems with  due diligence or legal documents, just dont hesitate to ask me. God speed!!!

Think 100x before you plunge into a business here in the Philippines.

Chances you might be successful or not. Think of something very

different like Israel best food that fil and other foreign nationals

would love. Who knows you'll make a big name for that some day.

But, don't put all your hard earned money in one basket. So, just in

case you have a fall back.  May God help you decide !

It's always best for you to do market research before you start with any planning or execution of the plans that you have made.
You can use the great English skills of Filipinos as a leverage for your business, especially back-office support.

One thing you forgot was taxes , you need also permit to sell cigarettes and beer your money makers, a business license ,now most Filipinos don't bother but if they catch you

also consider tax planning inorder to maximize your profit... :) consult only to professionals. and i suggest go to someone who is a cpa-lawyer. got a list here which, due to confidentiality, i cannot disclose their names.

I would take a look at Palawan, especially El Nido. Do something with tourists, provide accommodation , food or a leisure service. Its one of the few places in Philippines where you see white women and foreign couples. Its still developing and I think it will become the next Boracay.

OMG you didnt just say that about old men like me
Ok I set my american beer down just long enough to sing up to this site
THank

All businesses are good as long as you well run it!

Hi,

I appreciate your interest of having someone who has broad ideas of initializing business. Actually, am looking for somebody as well who can assist especially in business financial terms to be honest coz am really aiming to have my own or to run my own business with a partner who's really transparent and open minded. I am working in one of the companies here in middle east as let me say Mr. Everything. Anyway let me elaborate my task as Head of Procurement,Sales,Marketing,Designer,Project/Field Manager,Surveyor,Consultant,Market Researcher,Logistics,Business Developer etc till the projects will be done.Coz we are Trading and Contracting Company that any types of SOW (scope of work) we do.So now as a rough proposal if you are interested, we can do as well as General Traders especially for dry goods like furniture,machines etc. For further details, kindly send me your email address or send to me Hi to *** or send me whatsapp test message at ***. Additionally if you wish to meet me in person in Philippines then i will be happy to deal with you and discuss further. Thanks and God Bless!

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

Just wondering if you do still interested about business as am looking for somebody who's willing to assist coz am really aiming to have my own or to run my own business with transparent open minded partner. I am working in one of the companies here in middle east as with various tasks as Head of Procurement,Sales,Marketing,Designer,Project/Field Manager,Surveyor,Consultant,Market Researcher,Logistics,Business Developer etc till the projects will be done.Coz we are Trading and Contracting Company that any types of SOW (scope of work) we do.So now as a rough proposal if you are interested, we can do as well as General Traders especially for dry goods like furniture,machines etc. For further details, kindly send me your email address or send to me Hi to thylnellas[at]gmail.com. Additionally if you wish to meet me in person in Philippines then i will be happy to deal with you and discuss further. Thanks and God Bless!