Is there any British women in kuwait?!?!? Embassy parties

Hi everyone,

Just a question, is there any British women in Kuwait at all, iv been here 9 months an never met 1!! Lol :P

Also how do you get An invite to the British embassy parties does anybody know??

Thanks

maybe they are hiding in the embassy parties :D i assume there are a good number of brits in kuwait.

ally

ohh

it seem you are really need a woman :P

the man without woman cant't live. :|

let us make a meeting to discusse your case

or
[email protected]

yallah let's help you

Me! I'm British and live In Mahboula Kuwait:)

it seem you are really need a woman :P

:lol::lol::lol:

and then to top it up

yallah let's help you

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure there are alot of Brits out there, you have to navigate through the site and it gives you an idea ;

This may help you Brits in Kuwait

:D

I have come across the following group in my research on Kuwait.  I hope this helps.  http://theblskuwait.com/  It is the British Ladies Society.

I am British!!
Arrived here 6days ago : D

Scouse wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just a question, is there any British women in Kuwait at all, iv been here 9 months an never met 1!! Lol :P

Also how do you get An invite to the British embassy parties does anybody know??

Thanks

There are loads of us Brits its just knowing where to look lol. I assume you're from Liverpool. I'm from just up the road in Leigh.

Lynne

I assume you are male! Lots of British ladies here! You need to register with the British Embassy and you will find a few invites from them coming your way. Others seem to come from personal contacts. Also get yourself membership of one of the gyms at the 5* hotels - Hilton ideal in your area.0

Good Morning Everyone,
I'm new here in Kuwait. How do I register with the British Embassy?

Thanks and Regards,

Jimmy

Hi,

You can not register with them.

You have to get to know people who work there, or someone who does.

Hope this helps.

Hi Fern, thanks for the info. I don't know anyone here yet.
Thanks
Jimmy

You soon will be mixing.

Are you here by yourself?

Hi Fern,
I trust you are well.
I'm here with another British guy. We are staying in a staff house in Mangaf. Supposedly we are to be working back to back but due to delays with visas and things it hasn't quite worked out that way yet lol.
If you fancy a cup of coffee and a chat sometime it would be lovely to meet you. When I'm not on a job in the desert I walk up to the Al Kout Mall most evenings.
Hope to see you soon.
Regards,

Jimmy

Hi BootsUK,

I am fine. Ta.

We live in Salmiya.

Hope you are okay.

All good here thanks Fern. Just off for walkies lol
Jimmy

Hi There

There is society called British Business Forum where most of the British in Kuwait are hanging around. They arrange functions and parties in British Embassy  I suggest you to take membership there.