Euro 2012, looking for football fans

Starting Friday, i will be disconnecting myself from the rest of the world and will be only thinking about football, i will be watching every game, anyone that wishes to join me just let me know.

Thanks,
Steven.

hi,

you are so lucky when working in a bar, it such a great place for watching EURO, i'll drop by 80 Bui Vien by chance ^_^

Me, let join!

It would be good to meet you both Mr Tuan and hot_boy, it's 90 Bui Vien by the way lol who will you be supporting in the Euros ??

Netherland of couse ^_^

here come another orange storm

Hi,

I might wanna join you guys as well.
Not up for EVERY game though, haha.
But I'm definitely going to watch the Dutch!

my blood is 3/4 English and 1/4 dutch, so i probably should be supporting those 2 sides, but i just want whoever plays the best football to win Euro 2012 ...

I am also going to watch Oman vs Australia tonight at 8pm, Go the Socceroos !!!

Boston Bar is showing the matches also which is where it is guaranteed to be on but i wasn't aware of the matches being shown in at the address mentioned above, when you say 90 Bui Vien = is that Universal Bar?

Yes flipmysoul, Universal Bar, you are more the welcome to join me, I want to say thanks for all those of the forum i have met, everyone has been really good people ... really impressed with Jitske passion for football, she is the last man or women standing lol

it's such a cool place. Althought sadness of losing Neitherland, but i've enjoy a night there.

Everyone like live music everynight, watching EURO with friendly boss. just come to 90 Bui Vien ^_^

Haha yeah, universal bar is a very good place to watch the eurocup. def. gonna be there again this week.

Jitske, Netherlands vs Germany will be a good game ...

I'm not sure my heart can handle that game.
And I don't want to destroy your bar if ends badly :p

Netherlands still have a chance, don't give up yet lol

How about Neitherland win Portugal 2-0, and Gemany win 1-0 ??? who will take advance ?

I know, I know.
But hope is gone my friends.
although I'd love to see Ronaldo cry.
let's all pray for miracles.

haha, i'm really like to see him cry too.

believe me, god will make the cute girl with Neitherland-on-cheek smile ^_^

ahh too bad, I'm moving to HCMC after this euro season, otherwise i'd love to come by
too bad, the dutch is flying home, they can't decide their own fate in the last match, just like my Squadra Azzurri, but at least Germany has made it to the next round. Cheers mates, to Euro!

hello, i support Portugal and Germany even though i'm half English haha. i don't like Ronaldo, but i think the Portugal team has been doing better this EURO. and i'm sorry about what happened to Netherlands!

I love Portuguese, football team is great! I believe Portugal will be crowned championsEuro 2012!I hope

mrTuan wrote:

haha, i'm really like to see him cry too.

believe me, god will make the cute girl with Neitherland-on-cheek smile ^_^

thanks, but in the end it didn't work out, did it... ;(

Jitske wrote:

thanks, but in the end it didn't work out, did it... ;(

LOL no it didn't, even for the 3 long-well-tanned-leg-girls in Dutch uniform and short skinny panties, underwares with dutch flags in Puku cafe that night. My deepest condolences.

BUT BOTH GERMANY AND ITALY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Jitske, are you coming to watch Germany vs Greece tonight ??

where are you guys watching it? I'm still stuck in Hanoi and coming to Puku, yes again. But I really need to know a good place in Saigon to watch the match Italia - England cause I'm coming on Sunday! I appreciate the help

Semi Finals will be: Portugal vs Spain and Germany vs Italy, it was good to see England get knocked and loose in penalties once again lol

too good to be true, thought Italia were going to pay the price for lacking a real striker, despite of their flawless defence and middlefield linkmen. Deutschland - Italia will be the best match of this tournament. CLASSICO!!!

are you going to the bar in Bui Vien street as usual?

England defended the whole game, had no possesion and Italy were technically superior to them, They got what they deserved and lost, albeit on penalties. Yes i am, come and join me, where abouts in HCMC are you staying Rojamin ??

Italy made their way to the finale, they have been performing beautiful football and well studied stratergy sofar. Hoping they will reach the top next match. I would like to come over but I'm not sure if I could, I'm currently staying at my uncle's in Tan Binh District and looking for a place to rent. Hopefully I'll make it next time.