Back to Indo for the first time in 14 years =)

hi guys.. hope you're all well :)

my name is rudy, catholic male, single, 36yrs old, i'm indonesian-chinese, but have been living in auckland, new zealand for the last 17 years.

i'm coming back home finally for the first time in 14 years, on the 12th of june.

would love to meet and make friends with new people, as i will definitely be a stranger in there now when i come back and don't wanna end up lonely when im back there... hey, who knows it could even develop into something more serious (as im still single too) :)

anyway, would love to hear from you all - [email protected]

can't wait to taste those yummy indonesian foods that i have been missing for a very long time.. someone care to show me where to find some nice authentic indonesian foods ?

ciao :)

welcome back, Gracer...

are you back to Jakarta on the 12 of June? or other city?

maybe it is time to have a nice meet and greet in jakarta....

cheers

hi catur... yep, i'll back in jakarta when i come back

i'm liking your idea :)

what do you suggest ?

i'm sure some of our friends here waiting for this nice moment... so, i'm going to think about the idea and discuss it first with them.... by the way, i'm going out of jakarta for few days and be back again this weekend.... here is my email: [email protected]

let's meet my friends.....:cool:

can't wait :)

welcome back and enjoy Jakarta ;)

Thats quite a long time back to your country - but can you still speak the language? if so, i dont think you will feel out of place.. :D

What delightful foods have you been missing out on? :rolleyes:

Good luck on your trip back... :cool: