Life in PNG

Hello everyone

I am very new to this blog and was after some information.
My partner has been presented with a wonderful job opportunity in PNG and this will require us to relocate from Fiji.

I have never been to New Guinea and was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me get some information with regards to the lifestyle there, living conditions , freedom etc ...

The company has offered accomodation etc but i am not sure as to which part yet.

would appreciate all your feedbacks.

Regards
Kaye

Hello Kaye.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You can go through the differents threads on the Papua New Guinea forum for more informations.

Hope members will be able to guide you.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Kaye.S wrote:

Hello everyone

I am very new to this blog and was after some information.
My partner has been presented with a wonderful job opportunity in PNG and this will require us to relocate from Fiji.

I have never been to New Guinea and was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me get some information with regards to the lifestyle there, living conditions , freedom etc ...

The company has offered accomodation etc but i am not sure as to which part yet.

would appreciate all your feedbacks.

Regards
Kaye

Hi Kaye,

Welcome to the blog. Too many infos to mention about lifestyle, living conditions,etc.

Reading some related topics at the forum section of the expat-blog will help you on your decision-making and you can be replied by the concerned people.

Good luck!
Criscol

Thanks guys will surely read up on them :)

Hi kaye,
Hope you moved to PNG. I would appreciate if you could share your experience like safty and living condition..

thanks,
jose