Emigrate without money

Hi everybody! My name is Patricia (Twitter:@laemigrante) and I'm moving to Germany on the following July, with my boyfriend. I'm a Biologist and he is an Mechanical Engineer, that is, we are expats in the making. We don't have so much money saved, so we can't afford doing a German course in summer. Instead of that, we've fount a family who want to do a language exchange. We'll teach them Spanish and they'll teach us German. We'll have house and food in exchange for helping them to take care of their horses. Not only could it could be a great experience, but also we'll be able to learn Germany without being under pressure from the past of the time and money.
If anyone else is at the same situation as us, without job or enough money, I encourage him/her to search for this kind of options.
I've just started a blog (fugadecerebrosalemania.wordpress.com/) to tell my friends about my experience. It's in Spanish but i'll try to translate it also to English. I wish I will be able to write it in German before the end of 2013 :D
Good luck!

Hi Patricia,

It's very difficult to emigrate without money and without a job offer !

Cheers ;)