We need you in Vodafone !

Hello !

i'm mostafa samy i'm working vodafone egypt we looking for IT-engineers -- customer care jobs -- ADSL technical support if you find yourself qualified you welcome we accept all kinds of people (egyptian and foreigners ) 

yours sam

Where? In Cairo or in Split?
If it is in Cairo, do you have a contact number or email for these jobs?

in cairo sure

Geely wrote:

If it is in Cairo, do you have a contact number or email for these jobs?

Hi Sam,

thanks for posting job offers on expat-blog.com ; could you please post in the jobs section ?

thanks !

how about hurghada? customer care.

Mostafa samy wrote:

Hello !

i'm mostafa samy i'm working vodafone egypt we looking for IT-engineers -- customer care jobs -- ADSL technical support if you find yourself qualified you welcome we accept all kinds of people (egyptian and foreigners ) 

yours sam

the jobs is in maadi cairo zahraa buliding layla look geely one of HR team will call you i just need your cell number

ok julien :)

Julien wrote:

Hi Sam,

thanks for posting job offers on expat-blog.com ; could you please post in the jobs section ?

thanks !

she just need to call you first to see if you are qualitifed or not if yes she will tell you when to come in vodafone buliding to make the final interview   

Mostafa samy wrote:

the jobs is in maadi cairo zahraa buliding layla look geely one of HR team will call you i just need your cell number

there is no vodafone call center agency in hurgada so sorry the only places is in cairo ( zahraa maadi - dallah kornesh el nile - and smart village in 6 oct ) we welcome foreigner they can work in vodafone UK or german

layla1313 wrote:

how about hurghada? customer care.

Mostafa samy wrote:

Hello !

yours sam

Is the salary range for foreigners the same as Egyptians? Fron what I know their salary is a measly 2,500, not enough for anyone but I don't believe any foreigner could survive living in Egypt for that price.

no vodafone Uk is 3500 L.E for egyptian and foreigner and vodafone german i will ask about the salary but 90 % it will be in the same range

you look my friend you can just start with that salary and you will switch to another place after some time if you are good

Hi Mostafa ...i'm from Cairo & im intersted in this...how can i join? ..here my number 01065642604 ...i'll wait your response ;))

ok mostafa i will give them your number

Hi,I'm an Irish national looking for a jon in Egypt.
I would like to move to Egypt.
Could someone help.
Regards
Akshay Bajaj
[email protected]

mostafa HR Team will call you soon please adjust ur english and speak wisely

Mr : akshay1976 if you speak english native you can work in vodafone UK account they need english speaker but no offense i want to ask you about your age because maximum age is 27 i'm so sorry

ok Sam i'm waiting & i'm ready :))) but tell me when exactly u think they will call me? :)) thnx alot bro for ur help :))

any jobs for german speakers?

YESSS...

Right now, they wanna hire : (Click on it to be redirect)
1- Web Chat Advisor / German Language
2- International Accounts Advisor / German Language

thank you..hope to have some luck..coz all the time they ask just for native german.:)

It doesn't really matter if u have a decent language :)
wish you luck...

Hi Cenlin, don't forget that we have the section Jobs in Cairo.;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

yeah maybe we still needs people in vodafone german account

magic girl wrote:

any jobs for german speakers?

Sam no one calls me :(( here's my number again 01065642604

@Mostafa Crespo- Try to avoid putting your phone number on a public forum. ;)

Aurélie

@AurélieZ - thnx alot for your advise my frnd :) i hope nothing bad could happen to me coz of this hahaha

@Harmonie: I'm not the founder of the thread!!
I was only replying a member ;)

No problem Cenlin!;)

For info, all jobs offer/ demand please post in Cairo Jobs section, thank you.

Thread closed.

Harmonie.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Expat.com Team.

Closed