Looking to meet some down to earth people!

hi there! i've just arrived in Marseille, i come from South Africa and im travelling Europe for the year...i speak english but my french is minimal unfortunately! would be great to meet some people to hang out with while im here! :)

Hi Carla.SA!

Welcome to Expat.com!
Hope you will make new contacts on the site soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hello, Carla! How long you'll be staying in Marseille?:)

hi there :) im am here for two months :)

And how is it? I'm very stressed about everything. is the first time when I'm doing something like this. I'm very outgoing so knowing I'll be all alone in there makes me a bit nevous.:) thx for your answer

Hi there
We are Nora and Maxime, a young couple (25-26) from Marseille
We just came back from NYC where we met so lovely people talking about their city from the back of their heart that we felt like to do the same once back to Marseille.
If you are interested for a drink, a ballad or anything, please feel free to write back!

Nora

Can't wait to do it!:) Marseille looks lovely from what I've seen now. I'm availabile starting from Sunday. xoxo

Hey!

If you want to meet up at some point, please just drop a message either on the blog or my inbox and I'd be please to meet people.

Have a great day!

Lucie

Dear Carla,

Ive just found this message. Oh dear, dammit, I missed a fellow South African in Marseille.

How did you find your stay Marseille? we have been here since May 2011 and probably have more years to follow.

Enjoy your travels.
chantel

Hi, are you still in Marseille?
Annalisa

hey there!!

i live in La Ciotat since Aug , its been ok , im originally from the UK , born and raised, Ive been very fortunate to secure a work project that takes me to the beautiful country such as  France, however I need companions, funny how people make life, you can have everything but have nothing without people,

also I  really want to know more about Marseille and I must learn French, can you help?

Thanks

Terry

hey carla,
i'm up for a tea next week or whenever if u'd like.
have lived in SA, loved it!
take care,
alex.

Hey

Hope all is well with you! Nice to meet you in advance.

I'm originally from Cape town and now living in chatellerault

I know a few saffas but they don't live near me. I've met a few new ones on Facebook too. How about you?

Have a great evening and a wonderful weekend!

Au revoir et à bientôt
A

Hey,

Would be great to hang out, need to know more about things to do in Marseille.

Tx

hello carla, welcome to Marseille,kiss

Well, verwelkoming! :)

welcome to marseille nice girl