Want to get visa to enter cameroon

I am planning to do business in cameroon. can any one tell how to get visa. and anybody who can do the visa formalities for me. please reply back to me

Hi arvi82kumar, browsing through the forum may be helpful to you.;)

Harmonie.

Hi,
Where do you live?It is generally not  difficult to get a visa to cameroon. I don't know exactly about buisness visas.( I could always find out though) .For other visas like holiday visas for example,an invitation from a cameroonian is usually needed if you are not from central Africa.
If you need more information or help, write to me through.

[email protected]

Hello,

i am Indian passport holder and I want to visit douala for some business of metal scrap. Kindly tell me how do I get the visa of cameroon from india and what is its fees because my supplier is asking me a Hefty fee of visa which I dont think , is possible in real terms .
Email- [email protected]

if you need more information, mail me at this adress

Hello Keng, maybe you can share some informations on the forum so that other members can benefit from it. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

(moderated: no free ads please)

just go the Cameroon Embassy for more details

i want to make visa business camerooon for vietnamesse

help me

Hi huyhuy9999999,

Welcome on board.

This topic has been launche in 2012 and the last post on this thread is from 2013. You might not have any response due to its inactivity.

I'd there request you to create a new one so that members can easily assist you.

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com

Dear Travelers,

I have been responding on this topic and wish to emphasis on the importance of this visa on arrival service as many people are not aware and usually get embarrassed here. I wish to let you all know that you cannot acquire a visa on arrival without a pre-arranged visa approval letter processed in Cameroon, so you need somebody to process the letter one or two weeks before your arrival.

Best regards.
mebah markdonald

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : no free ads allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct