Hello everyone! Welcome 2 Peru!

First of all, I'm not an expat but a Peruvian language teacher living in Lima (and not planning to leave anytime!)

So I'd be pleased to help u guys whenever u have a question, problem or just find it hard to adapt to our society. We Peruvians are usually nice to foreigners and our cities are becoming more & more touristy. I think we'd never had such a large number of visitors & expats living here in the past.

However, our country is well-known for its drawbacks as well (high crime rate, heavy traffic...), which you all must learn how to cope with in order to experience Peruvian lifestyle at its fullest!

Both a thriving economy and an teenage society, Peru has much more to offer than just exotic meals and profitable start-ups!

This is becoming the new land of opportunities, and -as this American pal said- the government here is very small, the taxes are low and we enjoy freedom with no strings attached.

Feel free to message me if you have any question or comment.

Yours sincerely

Hello spanisharecom, thanks for offering your help to our members.;)

Do not hesitate to participate on Lima forum.

Harmonie.

hi im  chris  am currently in England but coming back to peru early next year  was  asking  at  how go about  looking for job there I have my  carne visa etc my wife  relatives are there I joined few websites etc for job there but no luck wondered if had few ideas please thank u chris