I am an expat from Madinaty. not in Madinaty

Explain

don moe wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:
don moe wrote:

any expats in Madinaty?

I am an expat from Madinaty. not in Madinaty

Explain

I am from Madinaty and currently I am an expat :)

It's a great Idea to have a weekly meetings in Rehab. I would love to kow more people from rehab. And sure we can have a great time. I live in group 2 close to mall 1. Do you have any idea when and where we can have a meeting.

Elena

[Moderated]

I'm currently planning the next meeting. I'll send a private message with the information

good News, please keep me updated
Thanks

GOOD IDEA GUYS.. Where in Rehab will you held the gathering?

hi meems74,
hi all,
nice topic and a nice idea too, i am new in this site and new in rehab also, can i join you guys in your meetings ? :)

any new people in Rehab on here? if yes, then maybe we can plan something.

yes plz meems74 plan something for new people in rehab.

@Ella-Rehab -> Why don't you start a new thread with your questions on work on the Cairo forum? This will allow better interaction. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I will do,sorry and thank you:)

New here  from the us jus moved to rehab any expats I can meet?

Hi! I've officially moved to Egypt from Geneva, Switzerland since two weeks ago with my Greyhound. Are there going to be any more group meetings in the Rehab area? I speak English and French.
Also, any dog-owners in Rehab interested in meeting up for a doggy-play date? There are no dog-parks or clubs here; I have yet to find a 'friend' for my dog in the area.
Cheers!

I may be having a meetup within the next couple of weeks. Yes, there is a dog park here in Rehab. It's in front of the Club right across from studio Misr restaurant(outside of the club-it's in between the villas at the end of the road and the buildings right across) you can't miss it. I'll keep you posted to the next meetup.

welcome to egypt.

Hi,

I'm an ex-expat, having lived in Cairo for four and a half years when I taught at AUC. I currently am back in Cairo for several weeks doing some preliminary research on a project about globalization and urban transformation in different parts of the Muslim world.

In Cairo my focus is on New Cairo and am very interested in chatting with an array of different residents in the area to learn from their impressions about life "in the desert."

If anyone of you might be open to an informal chat, I would be greatly appreciative! You can message me on here or email me directly: [email protected].

I appreciate your time.

Peace,
Chad

Welcome all in Egypt
I am Mohamed from Cairo I'm working in the field of garments production
I'd like to get to know you if there is a chance to meet and join you in your meetups

Hi Mimi, I live in Rehab too and would like to make some new friends :))

[Moderated: No free ad pls]

Hello -> Just to note that some off topic posts have been moved.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi there.

I have lived here in Rehab for a couple of years with my wife, 2 kids 17 and 19 and our cats Jamie and Lulu.

My wife and I are looking to get to know some more people here in Rehab or nearby that we can meet with from time to time. Any new meetup planned?

hey mimi , i stay at el rehab , i will travel to west palm beach in florida on 20 april
i would like to know more about america from u and i will tell u everything about el rehab city and cairo :)))

hi all, I m living in Katamiya, not far from Rehab city, nice to know you all

Hello to everyone. Sorry, no time to read all comments. Please, write me if you have some meetings in Rehab. I really do wish to meet with exapts here. I live just 2 min by car from Rehab.

Hi guys, there are a few places you can go to in rehab city; cairo360.com/search/index?category=2§ion=&city=1&area=19&keyword=\ > Rehab City V
hope this helps.
cheers.

Smiley R. wrote:

Hi guys, there are a few places you can go to in rehab city; cairo360.com/search/index?category=2§ion=&city=1&area=19&keyword=\ > Rehab City V
hope this helps.
cheers.

thanks

What about making a regular weekly or monthly meeting at a different place in rehab
lets start from the next week end lets see what about saturday 20 april 2013
so who is in

I'm in.

hey guys,

I am new to cairo too, I have living here for 3 months, in rehab city. I am an Egyptian American, originally from Alex, Egypt and just moved back from the USA, I lived there for the last 12 years mainly in the south (Tennessee). I will be here for a year or so and would love to join your group.

Hello guys...

Like the idea of meeting in rehab... specialy saturday
I would like to attend something like this.

Welcome back Akhlaf, intersesting story of ur last visits, am sure u have much to tell

we are 3 now
whats your opinion shall we meet or make it next week

You just decide on a time and place. Tomorrow is good for me.

let's talk and be friends if you don't mind

A few people from this site will meet at Villa 55 in Maadi on saturday the 27th. We will meet at 9 PM in the pub, and I will put a piece of paper stating https://www.expat.com on it so you can recognize us. Feel free to join us.

Does anyone have a trusted driver in Rehab who speaks good English and whose number I could have? This guy I used to make good experiences with keeps blowing me off.

I urgently need a reliable person I need to pick up my grandma (91 years old) from the airport tomorrow and don't wanna have the hassle with the asshole cab drivers at the airport, I also need someone to go the Saqqara and Dashuur with my parents.

ask on facebook page expats in al rehab city.

SadandLonely wrote:

Does anyone have a trusted driver in Rehab who speaks good English and whose number I could have? This guy I used to make good experiences with keeps blowing me off.

I urgently need a reliable person I need to pick up my grandma (91 years old) from the airport tomorrow and don't wanna have the hassle with the asshole cab drivers at the airport, I also need someone to go the Saqqara and Dashuur with my parents.

Use Cairo Airport Shuttle to pick up your grandmother.

Taxi Crystal from Rehab
Khaled

Hi

I live in El Rehab too and would love to be friends with you. I am new to the Expat.com and I can see that you have posted this in 2012. Hope you found some friends and I would love to be one of them too.

Ruby

Avoid your Cellphone No#