Visa Issues/Questions

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know how long a Dubai residence with Filipino Passport can stay in Tunisia?(From what I was told its 30days)

My company is sending me over for a project in Tunis for about 6month to maybe a year.

While my company said that I will be sent on a visit visa and that I will be exiting the country every month, I thought it would be helpful to our company's PRO who is taking care of my Visa Application if I have information too.

I hope someone can help me with my below questions:

1. How many days can A Philippine Passport holder stay in Tunis on a tourist visa?

2. Is there a limited number of times one can exit and reenter Tunisia?

3. How long does it usually take to process the Tourist Visa?

4. Is there any way I can hold a residency for Tunis or apply for one, as I have residency for Dubai.

5. As a Dubai Residence can I be granted a work permit in Tunis on a project of only 6months (although might be longer than that)?

Thank you very much.

Belle

hi, even i am a indian passport holder and residence permit for uae and moving to tunis for business establishment. can anyone help on visa issues

Bonjour
As tourist you can stay 3 months in Tunisia, u have just to get out border and get in to renew your tourist stay. If you are going for business I think you have the possibility to get business visa, in that why you can stay as long as your business need. You can make your request by the police of the city where will you stay