Working in Bhutan

I am a Canadian Vajrayana Buddhist practitioner and writer interested in a permanent position in Bhutan. I have a degree (Hon. B.A.) in English as well as credentials in personal financial planning and publishing. I would be willing to acquire TESL credentials here provided I was guaranteed a job in Bhutan afterward. Since I am interested in a permanent position, I would expect to be provided with a salary sufficient to provide permanent settlement for me including food, shelter, and clothing, as well as transportation expenses one-way. I am 58 years old and would work to age 70, at which time I would expect to be permitted to retire and settle in Bhutan with my Canadian pension as income. If you are able to assist me, please contact me. Thank you.

Hi and welcome to the forum dollarability!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Bhutan jobs section.
It should help!

Regards
Armand

I am an indian working in the IT domain and living in a city Gurgaon . I want to settle in Bhutan but for that I need a regular source of Income .

Can anybody plaese help me /guide me the way that I can settle and have a good job ( in IT domain/Teaching job) in Bhutan ?

Thanks for the kind assistance

@dollarability

hi there! I am in same boat - did you find a way to settle in Bhutan

@dollarability Hi there,

i am in exact same situation as yours. Were you able to find a way to settle in Bhutan? Please let me know 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Hello Mailz4tanu,

Welcome on board !

Please consider opening a new thread on the Bhutan forum to gather information. The initial poster hasn't been on the forum for the past 10 years now, I don't think you will get a reply from him.

All the best,

Bhavna