Need someone to watch your house or business while you travel?

My fiancee and I are going to be traveling in several Central and South American countries this summer.  We would like to spend approx. 2 months each in Mexico's Yucatan, Peru and Argentina and are exploring accommodation and income options.  I am wondering if anyone could use a college educated American and a college educated South African to housesit or to run your business while you are away.  We would accept payment in free lodging or food, since that's what any money we earn would go toward anyway.  We're just looking at ways to save money or minimize costs.  We want to simply immerse ourselves in a community for the time we're in these countries and don't really want to travel extensively in the area so we're looking for something stable that we can really do well.  We're open to any locations in these three countries.

MattBesser wrote:

I am wondering if anyone could use a college educated American and a college educated South African to housesit or to run your business while you are away.  We would accept payment in free lodging or food, since that's what any money we earn would go toward anyway.

Get in contact with these guys if you'd like to volunteer during November in exchange for accommodation - they're looking for someone ... but you'd need to send a resume, and to act fast.
ILC