How can I get free calls to the US ?

I used to use earthcaller for free Phone calls to the USA but it doesn't work anymore... any ideas ???

Well, the free stuff is no longer anymore. Only the "almost free" things are the trends right now, like Skype for example. I dunno if in Libya Skype is free to use. In Dubai, depending of the ISP, it could be blocked or not. Hope somebody that used Skype over Libya post here

I use Skype regularly from Libya.  It is free from PC to PC and about 2 cents a minute from PC to telephone to call the mainland US.

It also allows you to send text, (SMS), messages to mobile phones from your PC for about 10 cents or so.

I paid the 12.99 US per month and have unlimited calls to land lines and mobiles....anywhere!  and of course the video PC to PC is free as already stated!

wow ! I would like to share this with you cause it really worked .. i bought magic jack device and now i have a US Phone no. and can receive and send calls to Canada and U.S for free.

How did you get it in Tripoli? Did you order it online or go to the states to get it?

I got mine from the U.S , don't know if it is sold here..

Hey Palamino Jack

Is that Skype you're paying - I pay a fixed fee to phone free to UK landlines but it doesnt include mobiles so i am interested in how you acheived it?