Teenage jobs for girl in Riyadh city

hello people,
Im a 17 year girl living in KSA, I dont know how to speak Arabic since I moved here from Canada a while ago.
Im staying here most of this summer and Im looking for a job, I live in Olaya district and Im pretty much looking for a good job that pays well. I guess Im smart. I work hard.I will do most kind of work like in a salon, reception work,umm,in an embassy perhaps? just anything that wont go against the law. If needed, I could get my friends to join in.
Contact me if your interested.
By the way, the money is gonna be paid under the table.
Thank you.

I'd say it's not worth it in all honesty.
It's relatively uncommon to employ women especially if you don't have the right visa, experience etc.
If you are on a compound or just in you're area, you could try doing odd jobs for people? Babysitting etc? :)
Maybe look at doing a TEFL course and learning to teach english?
x

Looking for something that doesn't go against the law? Well then you need to go home and get a work visa. Your are not ctually meant to be working on visit visas.

LoopyLou87 wrote:

Looking for something that doesn't go against the law? Well then you need to go home and get a work visa. Your are not ctually meant to be working on visit visas.

:one

Decent education will get you respectable jobs.

Hello Justsomegirl.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You can try to post an advert in the jobs in Riyadh section. It can be useful.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Wishing u gonna find ASAp :)

Well as the others have posted , you will not be able to get a job on a visit visa!!

No company would be paying you under the table !!

So maybe a rethink on the situation is required.

We all are looking for a good job that pays well !!!!!!

Regards

I personally think its very risky for a girl to work under table as most companies don't hire people like that in KSA... if found can create serious problems with u r visa and based on the severity can lead to deportation... I have friends and their spouses take private tuition's for Saudi women in English, mathematics... so u better start talking to u r parents friends who r Saudi's or post AD in u r compound so that others might contact u....

Just to be safe try to teach to people who u r parents know very well or who stay near to compound....

Hope it helps.. cheerz antz...

(moderated: please post your ad in the classifieds > classes section. Thank you)

With the current sponsership drive going on...No way
you ought to have a work visa, plus you are 17 which will be another abstacle

The post been created on 2012-05-29, its been a year. Guess she created this post and dint reply to anyone. But still hope she found something to do here.

I was hoping to find a job , because it hard for girls to work in ksa . Wishing if anyone would help me to get a one
Thank you

A little surprize for me:

Lamis Farid in her profile wrote:

it's fine for me to work full time job . I prefer if it was paid .

All the Best :)

Closed