Best English Schools for Americans

We have applied for the American School for 5th Grade but we worry we will not get a seat vacant this summer August 2012 .

What are the best alternatives among the English schools ?

We got some contact with the British International School (bismoscow.com) but we did not like the style.

We are looking for English native teachers and reasonable commute to office Metro Mayakovskaya on the green line

Here the selection we have made, do you have kids in elementary school there ?

1. International School of Moscow - Krylatskaya str., 12 internationalschool.ru

2. Atlantic International School :

-School 1: Sharikopodshipnikovskaya Street, 30A block 1-Metro Dubrovka

-School 2: Festivalnaya Street, 7/A -Metro Rechnoy Vogzal

Hello, I am also looking at international schools in Moscow right now... I've heard that it's almost impossible to get into the Anglo-American. I've been to the International School of Moscow, British International and Atlantic International. I'm not sure which one is the best place but I really liked the Atlantic International School most of all mainly because of my personal experience: nice and smiling personnel, nice building, big and green territory (that what I liked most - unfortunately other schools apart from the Anglo American and Atlantic do not offer big surrounding area). They serve meals 4 times a day there and for me it is important. In terms of extracurricular activities I think all international schools in Moscow offer swimming, dance, music, painting etc so it is not the most important criteria for choosing for us. For me - the most important thing is that my children grow in the secure and friendly atmosphere. When I choose the school and when my children start to attend it I will write a big report on it but right now I am only considering the schools...