Interview tips

have any one attended interview for pnu? wer was the interview? wat they asks n how did u approach?

Hi nasiba2010, hope that other members will share their experiences with you soon.;)

Wish you Good Luck,
Harmonie.

PS: Could you please avoid using SMS language on the forum?
Thanks.

You don't state what the position is, plus, it sounds like you haven't yet been selected for an interview.  Anyway, if you do an Internet search on interview tips, you'll find plenty of useful sites about the do's and don'ts of interviewing.

i did n finished my interview today..no idea wen theyll say the result.

dear nasiba
how was ur interview and how did u apply
pls let us know

I hope inshallah your interview will be successful, & if in chance not also so don't loooooooooooooooose hope, Life is full of opportunities, options choices & joys. So you will have again an opportunity. But you always have to be prepare for that. Who know when some one has an opportunity.

So am giving you some tips, according my experience in management from last 5 yrs.

1, NOT ALL OPPORTUNITIES ARE GOOD TO TAKE >> THINK WISELY

2, DONT HESITATE BE BOLD ,,,, NOT ONLY GIRLS BUT UNFORTUNATELY BOYS ALSO HAVE LACK OF CONFIDENCE WHICH MAKES BAD IMPRESSION 

3, PLEASE BEFORE GOING FOR AN INTERVIEW DRESS UP PROPERLY ,,, THERE ARE VARIOUS TYPES OF DRESSING FOR VARIOUS TYPES OF ORGANIZATION ,,

4, YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS MUST BE EXCELLENT ,, IF YOU HAVE STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS BELIEVE ME YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL IN ALL FIELDS IN LIFE

5, MAKE YOUR C.V PROGRESSIVE ,,, THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR MISTAKE. 90% C.V IS JUST A TRASH OR COPIED. DON'T SHOW UP BE ORIGINAL.

6, MAKING RIGHT CHOICES ,,, ARE YOU REALLY WORTHY FOR _______ POSITION OR YOU JUST PASSING OUT TIME ,, OR YOU ARE NOT WORTHY BUT LIFE CIRCUMSTANCES FORCED YOU TO APPLY FOR IT. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF FIRST & THEN FOR OTHERS.

7, DURING INTERVIEW ,,, ASK QUESTIONS ,,, MOST OF US DONT DO IT. YOU ARE NOT JUST APPLYING FOR POSITION BUT ALSO THE WHOLE ORGANIZATION. DOES THE ORGANIZATION MAKES GOOD CAREER OF YOURS?

8, THERE ARE THREE POSSIBLE ENDINGS FOR INTERVIEWS
   a. sorry (you know what it means)

b. we will call you later or call you back (40% possibilities dont wait for them)

c. congrats you are hired (yaaaaaaahooooo!!!! but its not completed yet).

All am trying to say please discuss about your contract, are you happy with it (70% not). So please don't just gave a small smile & say OK ,,,, CONVINCE THEM FOR GOOD PACKAGE !!!

9, SOME INTERVIEWS ARE REALLY TIGHT ,,, ACCORDING TO POSITION YOU APPLIED ,, SO IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR HIGHER POSITIONS PLEASE YOU MUST BE ACTIVE & RESPONSIVE ALL THE TIME.

10, AT LAST ,,, DONT LOOOOOOOOOOOSE HOPE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ,,, THIS IS THE WORST MISTAKE MOST OF US DO ,,,, AND AFTER GETTING FED UP WE CHOOSE THE WRONG POSITION & SPOIL OUR CAREER.

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT ,,,

YOU MOST WELCOME     

And one other point:  you must have good English.  I suggest you work on your grammar and writing skills. 

I don't normally point this out to non-native speakers who post on this forum but if you're applying for a job that requires native-like  proficiency, you'd better be careful!

Naaa not necessary, unless you apply for grammar school i supposed.:D:D:D

Also thanks for appreciation ,,,, 

Alliecat wrote:

And one other point:  you must have good English.  I suggest you work on your grammar and writing skills. 

I don't normally point this out to non-native speakers who post on this forum posters but if you're applying for a job that requires native-like  proficiency, you'd better be careful!

omair.khalid wrote:

Alliecat wrote:

I don't normally point this out to non-native speakers who post on this forum posters but if you're applying for a job that requires native-like  proficiency, you'd better be careful!

These people want to apply as TEACHERS.  The language of PNU is ENGLISH, duh. 

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

2, DONT HESITATE BE BOLD ,,,, NOT ONLY GIRLS BUT UNFORTUNATELY BOYS ALSO HAVE LACK OF CONFIDENCE WHICH MAKES BAD IMPRESSION

:rolleyes:

Harmonie wrote:

Hi nasiba2010, hope that other members will share their experiences with you soon.;)

Wish you Good Luck,
Harmonie.

PS: Could you please avoid using SMS language on the forum?
Thanks.

I don't think they were. ;)

Aliecat,

ru willing to provide FREE English classes, it will be a ladies only event, i have an idea if ur willing to serve the community

:D:D:D:D

anaexpat wrote:

Aliecat,

ru willing to provide FREE English classes, it will be a ladies only event, i have an idea if ur willing to serve the community

Actually, I'm already doing this with a small group from this forum.  I'm  tutoring math, as well.  No charge. There are some wonderful people around who just need a bit of help and if we all pitch in, we can make a difference in this world :)

PS.  Please don't PM me (anybody reading this) about joining--can't take in new people due to logistical issues.

okay guys, it's official !!! a final NO from Aliecat, for logistics reason ofcourse :):):)

anaexpat wrote:

okay guys, it's official !!! a final NO from Aliecat, for logistics reason ofcourse :):):)

If you doubt me, I can have the people involved PM you.  Is it necessary?

I don't doubt you, I am really afraid of cats :) (East and West cost combined, if u know what I mean lol )

Alliecat wrote:
omair.khalid wrote:

Alliecat wrote:

gotcha , i knew it LOL , you have always criticizing funny comments . like you born with it . . . thanks and take care ...

Hitch wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
omair.khalid wrote:

gotcha , i knew it LOL , you have always criticizing funny comments . like you born with it . . . thanks and take care ...

You considered his comments funny?  :huh:  Strange sense of humor you have!

And as for criticizing, I believe he undercut what I'd said and then I responded.

Thanks for your carefully thought-out analysis and take care :)

You considered his comments funny?  :huh:  Strange sense of humor you have!

And as for criticizing, I believe he ridiculed ME and then I responded.

Thanks for your carefully thought-out analysis and take care

i was talking about you . its just how amazing you do advice him-her with a great seance . Not just that but let him see the mistake that he-her did . so kindly and effectively . ^ ^

Okay, I misread what you'd said.  And as an apology to you (yes, I DO apologize--once in a while lol) I'm going to show you how to use the 'quote' feature on this forum so you don't have to retype.

INSTRUCTIONS:  At the bottom of each post, in the right-hand corner, you'll see two words in blue:  report and quote. If you click 'quote,' you'll get a reply box that includes the quote!

Alliecat wrote:

Okay, I misread what you'd said.  And as an apology to you (yes, I DO apologize--once in a while lol) I'm going to show you how to use the 'quote' feature on this forum so you don't have to retype.

INSTRUCTIONS:  At the bottom of each post, in the right-hand corner, you'll see two words in blue:  report and quote. If you click 'quote,' you'll get a reply box that includes the quote!

LOL Thx i guess .

Hitch wrote:

LOL Thx i guess .

:cheers:

some great tips here thanks!