Anyone For Table Tennis - preferably Malaz Area!

Hi!
If there is anyone intersted in playing TT , frequently or on weekends , do PM me.... I know of TT available @ 3 places arnd malaz area... we can catch up for some good game....
Malaz preferred though can travel bit further on weekends...

Hi Kimadoce,
Yes I would love to play but I won't be in Riyadh until 20 August. Can I still join when am settled down?

Yes most welcome Humbleman..... but till then Anyone !!! ;> ;>

I am here only 4 days now and brought my racquet, not familiar with the area but now staying at Holiday Inn Izdihar. If its close to you please let me know so I can grab a cab and play.

Shukran,

Phil

Hi!
I am also abt 3 weeks old... ;> have done the googling bit ur hotel is abt 25 min [20km]  ride from Izdihar to Malaz.... here we can play at hotel Raddison or Mariott .... if u r in a mood to explore a bit more of Riyadh south of u ...u r most welcome... the game offcourse is on me... [its a 1 hr table hire typically here @ riyadh]

Just to re-check.... anyone up for this week-end ?

hello im interested join long TENNIS...

please send me your phone number

Keep me up-to-date on things. When I arrive in middle of September I will be ready to play table tennis with a few people!

Hey guys
I'd be interested!
Any plans? I'm near malaz

Hi guys, I am interested in playing TT, I can join you any time, I am in Malaz, waiting for replies, you can contact me through email

Anyone know where they have table tennis tables?

thanks

Guys...Sorry I started this post when I was FOB here 7 months bk. But now have got pretty lazy. But Just to answer below Q, let me list the ones I know :-

Mattchew wrote:

Anyone know where they have table tennis tables?

thanks

1. CHEAPEST OPTION - Al Yammama hotel , sandwitched between Radisson Hotel and SAMBA bank HO, on King Abdul Aziz Road , has a pretty big sports annexure attached to it. U have football, basketball , swimming , tennis courts and Yes a TT table too. It's next to the pool. Charge is SAR 15 for 1 hr. But being in open, means it becomes unplayable even with little wind.

2. CHEAP & BEST in BUDGET - Coming from Malaz towards Batha, get down just before the 2nd foot over-bridge. On ur right, behind the buildings touching main road, u wud see another huge building reading SPORTS COMPLEX. Entrance is from the hotel below. This has a gym and yes a TT table too ;>. Rate was SAR 20. I guess.

3. Indulgence - Marriott Hotel in Hara has a decent sports facility. It has tennis , Olympic size swimming pool, gym , billiards, squash , and our very own TT table. But cost was SAR 30 per person per hour.

Again above info is limited to my very limited knowledge ;>

i do like to play

Hi Kymadoce,

Riyadh does this to you, i.e. makes you lazy. If you or anyone else still interested, let me know. Havn't played for some years but I am sure it will come back :)

HI THERE. I would love to play TT regurlarly.
Let me know the location and charges,

regards

MANI

I have table tennis in alnafel area we can meet and play .

I am playing since long time .

I am also up to playing TT :)

Hi guys.  It's been a while since I wrote on the Expat.com.  Since I move to KSA, Riyadh, I have been very busy, work this & that.  I play table tennis in my compound but the competition is very weak.  Is there anyone who knows a club I can join.  I used to play in the league back in the UK.  I'd love to join the TT league here.  Please help!
Thank you

Hi, HUMBLEMAN
I would like to join you in training TT, I have a reasonable level in TT  I know a place to practice

if you are interested contact me on [email protected]

Hi,

I would like join for Table Tennis if anyone is interested. Preferably near Riyadh Gallery..

Contact me on asifliaqat[at]gmail.com

Thank you

Hello Mate.....I am very much interested in the sport (Table Tennis) and would like to play over the weekend if we can

please provide me with you contacts to sync up or even better
if you could call me at 0533183724

Cheers
Prakhar R

I AM VERY MUCH INTERSTED, PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL FOR U OR ANYONE INTERSTED FOR A FAIR GOOD GAME
050 70 90 684

Hi Montaser....I tried calling on your mobile 050 7090684 and its turned off, so let me know when we can interact

cheers
Prakhar

Hello Montaser -> Could you please lower your caps lock so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Humbleman,
I am in Malaz Area and used to play in the Central London league too. I am a professional TT player, played a lot back in India too.
Maybe if you could call me on 0562903636 we could catch up and coordinate on a place to play and time.

Hello Sohaib,
             I am currently playing with a group of Semi-Pro
/Ammatures at the Youth Club facility close to King Fahad Road.

Its opposite to the Olaya Street and behind the College Of Dentistry and Pharma.

feel free to give me a call at 055 0289645 to meetup and coordinate there on

Cheers
Prakhar R

Hi,

I am very interested in playing. What is the regular meetup time? And can you provide address or direction?
Thanks!

Hok

@Hok,

Im available to play Table Tennis over the weekends and I know a reasonable place on King Abdul Aziz. Please PM me your contacts. I'm sure your wouldn't be bored playing against me ;)

Anyone else interested to play table-tennis or would like me to join your league/team? please feel free to contact

Apologies to miss ur call friend,

My mobile is [Moderated: Please private message for security reasons.]
and thanks for ur initiative

Hello Everyone,

My game has gone a bit rusty and I want to be back in form again, I would be interested in playing regularly, I am available for the game after 4:30 PM all days except Friday. Preferably I would like to play with semi pros/amateur for the start, I won't mind playing pros if they feel that they won't get bored playing with me ;)

If anyone interested please share contact info or contact me at 0580 819 446,rest we can discuss later.

Max

Hi, guys,
I've a TT table at home, but not much competition to play, my bro is still in school....(into studies)

i wud like to join some form of club,or form a group whr we can play...

interested???

pls giv me a ring if we can connect 0509482758

I am also looking for a good table tennis player to play with.   If interested, Send me an email on [email protected] or (Moderated: Please use private message to send your phone number)

Also any body knows about a good TT club in Riyadh? 

Thanks n take care

@sportsman2000,

I tried calling you on given number but the line seems busy? Please get in touch if you'd like to play Table Tennis.

Anyone else interested to join, feel free to PM me

HI I used to have group but most of them travel , i have table tennis in exit 6

if your interesed and have a high level please send me email

to [email protected]

I'm In Malaz too, if anyone interested at weekends contact me

I am in hara , would like to play , however I do not have a car . Call me at 0536392042

where to play in malaz? how much is the per hour rate? is there anyone in need of table tennis buddy?

im from azizia... where do you play in malaz? how much is the hour rate?

may i join the club... where do you play table tennis?