Trying to find work in Malta.. Living near Mosta

I am trying to find work in Malta.

My name is Ryan Smith, I'm 23 and from the UK, I arrived in Malta on the 16th of May to find work, as my partner has relocated here because of work.

I am currently living in Bidnija, but am looking to move closer to Silema / Gzira.

I am very hard working and keen to get into call center work so I can settle here in Malta, I am willing to work long hours including weekends, public holidays + nights.

I have experience working in a call center and am willing to learn. I also have allot of experience using modern social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Reddit, Stumbleupon and many others. I have used this tools before for marketing websites and content.

sdrv.ms/MzE8Gq << here is my C.V. for consideration. I am available for interview at any time.

My Email is: [email protected]

Thank You

Hi Ryan,

welcome to Malta.

The only call center I'm aware of that doesn't require being a native speaker of one or more foreign languages is the HSBC UK call center here in Malta. Not sure how that will work out for you with your past posts on banking.

For other jobs just check the Times of Malta, the ETC website or just walk through Sliema/St.Julians to see job offers displayed by restaurants.

Cheers
Ricky

Northway Brokers are another call centre who only deal with UK customers, they are based in the Plaza in Sliema. and they are recruiting.

Note that although they don't mention it in the adverts the HSBC Call Centre will do a Credit Check on you.

J.

Thanks for the heads up re Northway Toon... Tina is looking for work

J.

Thank you for telling me about Northway Brokers I am going to email them now.

I was turned down for HSBC because of a bad credit rating :(

HSBC also require a police check too. and a rake of role play during the interview.....i know so many people who are more than capable of the job but never got through to getting a job - in fact my son got through everything they kept him hanging on for ten days and then said NO.......but luckily for him NB was a much better option.....on many levels.

your welcome guys mehmx im nix (i think)

To RRSMITH1988
If you go to Valletta and register wit ETC they will send you a list of vacancies via email on a daily basis.
Also look on the website Keepmeposted, register with them and they will also email you jobs available.
Regards

Thanks for that Lesley,

There are also lots of Agencies that you will find posted on the site here from previously...

dont also forget that Maltapark also has a Job section ;)

Julian

Hi,

Old post I know. Can you please post link to list of agencies.

Regards,

Chris