Any bars/restaurants/clubs where expats hang out?.

I am arriving in Nha trang today 27Th May 2012. i am here for 7 days, do you know any bars/restaurants/clubs where expats hang out?. i am looking to move from Hanoi to NhaTrang in a few Months

KeithBernardBlakemore wrote:

I am arriving in Nha trang today 27Th May 2012. i am here for 7 days, do you know any bars/restaurants/clubs where expats hang out?. i am looking to move from Hanoi to NhaTrang in a few Months

Yes, they are exactly there, where all tourists do arrive :). You just can't miss them.

Check out Louisiana Ale House toward the south part of town.  On the beach.

Hi KeithBernardBlakemore,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I created a new topic on the Nha Trang forum as you were off topic on the other discussion.

All the best,
Christine

Sailling club

There are numerous bars and restaurants taht the Expats go ti.  All in the expat area of the city.  The sailing club is pretty expensive as is the Louisian.  Many tourists hang out at the Booze Cruze but it is priced for foreigners.  Depending on what you like, there is something for everyone.  Patricks Wine Bar to the Sailing club, both ends of the spectrum.  You can cover the whole are in 20 minutes to take a look.   This is where most of the tourists and expats stay.  Good hunting.