Expat Packages

I for one am getting tired of people asking it XyZ is a good package or what should I expect. 

I have put a spreadsheet together that is located:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w7id4npkhn2sr … ckages.xls

If anyone working in Saudi can honestly fill it in. Feel free to add extra info but it will be a way of I hope not having these questions come up time and time again!

I have added tabs for job families, Telecom, Engineering, Nursing etc.

You will need to download the file then save it back.

Regards

M

Martin Fin wrote:

I for one am getting tired of people asking it XyZ is a good package or what should I expect. 

If anyone working in Saudi can honestly fill it in. Feel free to add extra info but it will be a way of I hope not having these questions come up time and time again!

Regards

M

:top:

Well done, you are not the only one sick of seeing it. And it seems to be a trend, you hear nothing till one person asks then everyone has to ask. Although I had said before whatever you are being paid is too much if you can't work it out yourself :)

LoopyLou87 wrote:

Although I had said before whatever you are being paid is too much if you can't work it out yourself :)

LOL I agree with you Loopy. If an Individual can't decide about the salary for himself or herself, how can others do it for them, STRANGE !!!

saimans wrote:
LoopyLou87 wrote:

Although I had said before whatever you are being paid is too much if you can't work it out yourself :)

LOL I agree with you Loopy. If an Individual can't decide about the salary for himself or herself, how can others do it for them, STRANGE !!!

I guess people just want to be sure! But you are right LoopyLou nobody can decide for them it has to be a decision based on their circumstances, only they know that. Maybe a cost of living question from them would be more appropriate!

How much is a Litre of Gas?..........Maybe not!

By the way Loopy sorry about the way my post the other day on the RGGB sounded it was funnier in my head!

M

Dude I didnt even know what you were talking about, I had to go and check so clearly it had a really profound effect on me :blink: Totally agree re: gas prices. and I have no issue with answering peoples questions but when on the first page there are 10posts all saying is 25k a good salary with this that and the next thing included. If the better part of 4000euro is not enough for you to live on with no living costs other than food then OMG Why do I not earn that much - I'm way smarter than these people!!!

LoopyLou

It staggers me to but hey I'm on a good crack for 12 months then it's all over and I am back to the UK to do whatever for a few more years.

It's a good initiative @Martin but I believe it needs much more of organized contribution. Bayt.com did something similar:
http://www.bayt.com/en/salaries/

Try searching a role (say 'project manager'). You'll get a range of 8,387 SAR to 31,000. Does such variance make any sense? Unfortunately job market is extremely diverse plus depends on so may factors (as you mentioned in your Excel file).

Martin Fin wrote:

Regards

M

Can any medic on forum fill medical doctors section of spread sheet.

lol:"))

C'Kiara wrote:

???

C'Kiara wrote:

[email protected]

your mail is fulll

hahahahahaha

MICAHLIS wrote:
C'Kiara wrote:

[email protected]

your mail is fulll

Way to go big boy! She posts one message comprising 'lol' and you're in there like a frog up a village pump.

Double post.

gashead wrote:
MICAHLIS wrote:
C'Kiara wrote:

[email protected]

your mail is fulll

Way to go big boy! She posts one message comprising 'lol' and you're in there like a frog up a village pump.

Might be a http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/Libby/leghump.gif

:offtopic:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
C'Kiara wrote:

???

Assalam-o-Alaekum, Hi....I answered "Lol" because it seems a bit bizarre that can initiate a topic, saying: " that this tired of having to answer the same question" because all sites are for help or share ideas etc ... with people or communities, for which you need to have patience to deal with all kinds of people.

But by the answers to my comment, I can see that we speak different languages. I have no intention to offend or create other issues.

God Bless everyone.

C'k.

Use google docs. easier for us to edit