Degree Attestation From Saudi Embassy - Requirement of Letter from Emp

Is this really really true...plzz some one confirm this so I can be relieved...plzz plzz provide the authenticity and some detailss...plzzz

how much days passed after you submitted ur papers for transfer ?

Three months....I hav given the papers to my HR... I d9nt knw y its still delayed

you asked them why they are delaying..but i have heard that student transfer takes time min 3 month...mt transfer is also in process

They say there is some pro the hospital and MOL... but I hav heard that dependents transfer is v. Difficult...is this true ???

One more thing I am really confused abt my degrees attestation plz help me regarding this

I also read somewhere at a blog that instead of going to saudi counselate and saudi culture attest the documents from HEC and Mofa pakistan then bring the degrees here at pakistan embassy riyadh they will counter sign it... and then I can hav them attested from ministry of foreign affairs saudi arabia... I donr knw whether its true or not so I called pakistan embassy they said yes this is possible...but I discussed this with my father he said embassy ppl dont knw MOFA saudi arabia will never attest.. now I am confused... plz help me and refer any one or some source who can make me sure abt thisss...

not difficult but takes time..even i have submited my papers 2 month before..they also say me that there is prb in mol system of company..so keep praying for good :)..and i think for profession change saudi consulate degree attestation is not mandetory..it is only require for family status..i am on engineering side..for us to change profession Saudi engrng council membership is req and they dnt ask for degree attestation..keep in touch with ur hr..INSHALLAH transfer will done soon :)

Ya I need that right profession on my iqama coz I am getting married and I will bring my husband  here... thats y... I am asking so much details... can u plz confirm the other option of pakistan embassy and mofa saudi arabia... plzzz

Ok till today I am sure now that I have to attest my documents from saudi culture and saudi counselate... but now at this point I am confused that what actually saudi culture and counselate need an offer letter or a request letter...I mean to say that what the letter should contain the offer along with my designation salary and other details or the letter should be requesting the both to attest my degreess... and the other thing the letter should be in arabic or english or both...and yes the letter is to be referred to saudi culture or saudi counselate ??? Do u hav n e valid sample letter that will really work and one last question this letter is to be attested from chamber of commerce and MOFA saudi arabia...plz hellppp

have u asked to ur HR they asked attested degree for change of profession?...there are many agents in karachi who attest ur degree from saudi embassy in pakistan..search on net..u will find it easily

I hav tried attesting them from saudi cousnelate the counselate rejected it saying k they need my offer letter... so I need a sample that what kind of letter the cultural and counselate r asking..u hav n e sample... abt changing my profession I am not yet transfered to the hospital I just want to keep my things ready so that I dont get excused from accountant profession

gave me ur mail  id i will send u sample copy of the letter..but as far as i know..saudi council will not attest your degree until u will come under the sponsorship of hospital..even i have to attest my degree..but i am just waiting for completion of transfer then get letter from company requesting degree attestion..u can do one thing also..initially transfer to another profession then within 2,3 month change to desired profession after getting degrees attested..then u have to do only change of profession only..

inquirer_07 wrote:

Helllo,
I am a female working in a private hospital..I was born here in KSA and I am a dependant of my father... my papers for the transfer of sponsorship are already submitted to the corcern ppl in my hospital but I am not yet transferred to them.. I hav done MBA... and I want that the profession on my iqama to be accountant .. I have attested my  Matric HSE B.com and MBA from HEC and ministry of foreign affairs islabamad..I sent my papers to be attested from saudI counselate in khi they refused it coz they need an offer letter from my employer but the employer says to provide the degrees..now I dont knw what to do.. I hav following questions in my mind ;
1. The offer letter shoulb be in arabic or english or both?
2. The offer letter should contain what I mean  what should I ask my enployer to write in it..should it say that I am their employee under this designation hired since this and for the transfer of sponsorship they request the counselate to attest ny degree.it will be best if somebody provides me a sample letter.
3.wont there be any issue if I send my current iqama copy to the counselate as the iqama is not yet transferred
4. As per ur expert opinion I should wait for the transfer and then apply degree attestation so that I can change my profession later
5. All documents i.e. matric HSE b.com and MBA to be attested from saudi counselate or should I attest the latest one mean MBA...
6.is it ok if i translate all these documents from.here in saudi arabia or translation is not required.
7.whats the counselate charging for every document
8. What do they mean by copy of visa stamp....I was born here then my visa is  not a work visa.
9. N e body has n e idea what are the authentic agents in khi to contact saudu counselate
I seriously need help...plz help me

1. The offer letter shoulb be in arabic or english or both?
It should be in arabic and english if this needs to be attested from COC and MOFA.

2. The offer letter should contain what I mean  what should I ask my enployer to write in it..should it say that I am their employee under this designation hired since this and for the transfer of sponsorship they request the counselate to attest ny degree.it will be best if somebody provides me a sample letter.
The offer letter should specify your job title as you want in your iqama and projected start date.

3.wont there be any issue if I send my current iqama copy to the counselate as the iqama is not yet transferred
They are not and will not look into the current profession or iqama copy as of now since this is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

4. As per ur expert opinion I should wait for the transfer and then apply degree attestation so that I can change my profession later
If you want the same profession as you desire or specified above"accountant"  at the time of transfer, then yes the certificate should be attested before. 

5. All documents i.e. matric HSE b.com and MBA to be attested from saudi counselate or should I attest the latest one mean MBA..
Either the Bachelors or Masters, no other certificates carry enough validity for change of profession.

6.is it ok if i translate all these documents from.here in saudi arabia or translation is not required.
Translation is required here if you are applying for profession change, in Pakistan for attestation translation is not required or mandatory.

7.whats the counselate charging for every document
No idea on this, I would assume only the stamping charges.

8. What do they mean by copy of visa stamp....I was born here then my visa is  not a work visa.
Even if you are born here, in your passport there is a visa. A proof  of your residence-ship under your father.

9. N e body has n e idea what are the authentic agents in khi to contact saudu counselate
You can contact some travel agents or recruitment agents that does this. PM for more details.

dear hr guru.do you that now a days saudi council of engrz doent require any attested degree..they do verify degree by there own and after registration/membership sent request to jawazat electronics system to change profession from student/non engineering to engineer...do u have any idea on that?

naseer_babar110 wrote:

dear hr guru.do you that now a days saudi council of engrz doent require any attested degree..they do verify degree by there own and after registration/membership sent request to jawazat electronics system to change profession from student/non engineering to engineer...do u have any idea on that?

No idea on that and as far as I know, SEC will not validate any certificate as long as its not attested from Saudi Embassy from the country of study.

noadays not necessary

attested degree is required for those who come outside kingdom for the first time and require family status..for dependents/local resident having iqama attested degree is not mandetory for initial profession change..SCE do their verification by own..b/c they have caught many engineers whom degree attested from saudi embassy but they are fake when verified from university..so they verify your degree by direct contacting with your university and higher education commission..

I am seriously confused...  :(

dont be confuse..even my transfer is underway and i am waiting for it..2 month passed already

you need to two letters one for saudi culture and one for saudi embassy both letter should be chamber attested also you need the offer letter from the company where you want to transfer you IQAMA that letter should be in arabic english both on one side arabic and in front of that should be english the letter should be attested from COC and after that you have to attest that letter from ministry of foreign afire  send all of you documents along with these letters easily you can attest from saudi embassy

contract sample
Terms and conditions in Arabic                                  terms and conditions in english
1-
2-
3-
signature by Employ                                         signature of employer

if still you have any confusion below is my email address contact with me i can send you a copy of contract...
[email protected]

Thanks the problem is that I am already working there at the hospital... they at first refused to giv n e letter now I am under 2nd contract with them... so what should be the reason they shud mention..that they are hiring me and I wint b ablw to join them till the degrees dobt get attested ... well let me talk to HR again...n I will post my contract cop here n then will ask more details...at tge moment I am too sleepy

From ur msg I understood that I need total two request letters that will request saudi counselate and saudi culture to attest my degree and two offer letters as well one for saudi culture and other for saudi counselate... am  I right???

No only one offer letter is required and that is for saudi embassy

dear engr..do you know the process of transfer from student to engineer and SCE requires attested degree for registration ?

Please write your question in detail then i will be able to answer you ...

Dear Friend, you need the following documents dully signed and stamped from Chamber of commerce before going to MOFA.

Original Contract
Letter in favor of Saudi Embassy Islamabad along with all details of your job ,salary and designation
Same letter for Saudi Culture.

Agreement will not be attested directly by MOFA, you have to find some agent from outside who will charge you and get it attested.

I am also going to do this for my degree verification and this is the all info i have till now.

Gud Luck

you are wrong i go by myself to MOFA and i attest my letters and contract from there no need to pay any one don't guide the people to lose there money ...........thaks

Dear Friend,

I am not trying to misguide anyone that's the information i have with me and i said earlier, i am also going to get attested my documents by this month Insha ALLAH. Sorry for the inconvenience but my intentions were not bad.

Thanks

engineerksa wrote:

No only one offer letter is required and that is for saudi embassy

Hmmm... but the letter will be addressed to whom saudI counselate or saudi culture.. ??? U hav n e sample offer letter ???

sir i am going to transfer my sponsorship from father to company.i have submited papers there..they are going to gave me engineer status..i asked them to gave me letter stating engineer for SCE registration but they refused and say first i have to transfer to company then they gave me letter..my degree are attested except saudi embassy...i have heard that to transfer on engineer u have to first register with SCE and then they change your profession...is this true..do u have any idea ?

please lesson to me carefully you need two letters from your company one will address to Saudi consulate and the other one to Saudi culture both letters should be chamber attested this is clear right? OK next you need the contract the contract not address to any one it is the actually the agreement  between you and your company i think this is your first job ?
any how the contract should be also chamber attested and after that attest from MOFA then send these three things along your documents to Pakistan i hope you will find the track now.............

yes its my first transfer...

My hospital  Hr they r not understanding what I want... can I hav  n e sample plzz....n yes I am clear for the letter now...but here I hav one question will the Chamber of commerce and MOFA will attest these letters and contract even I am not transferred yet.. if u hav n e sample letter just send me on [email protected] thanks

MOFA and COC will attest dont worry i will send you the sample i have but remember me in office time becoz right now i dont have soft copy so i will have to scan it first.

[email protected]

send me reminder on this email address good luck .........

For Degree attestation first get it attested by H.E.C IN PAKISTAN and then and then Saudi consulate/cultural centre.
Saudi embassy requires a letter from your employer that he has no objection to the attesting of your degree this letter has to be attested by chambers of commerce and M.O.F.A Saudi Arabia.

I have a question what is the format of letter from employer. Salary job title designation have to be mentioned or simply if it sates that the person is a employee and the company has no objection to the attesting of degree. will this be sufficient.

I want a sample of company letter to saudi embassy(India) for attesting degree.

if you are not transfered on there sponsorship, COC Attests but they at MOFA dont attest it.

Mohammad Sibghathullah wrote:

I want a sample of company letter to saudi embassy(India) for attesting degree.

Saudi attestation is some aa difficult process. So I have done it... But with the help of rnshaj they attested my documents and solved my difficulties... 
If any one take help so mail on their
[email protected]