Coffee mornings

Hi all,
Not new in Malta. I'm actually part of the furniture! That's how long I've been here!!! However, I'm new to the site.
I love meeting people and was wondering if anyone knows about any coffee mornings/get-to-gethers coming up?
Thanks
Littlemermaid

Hi
I am new to Malta and the site.
I am only aware of the weekly meet ups in the evening, next meet is Wed 7pm at Bianco's, Spinola Bay. I haven't been to one of these meet ups yet.  If I can't get to that then I would be happy to meet up for a coffee morning.

Hi littlemermaid,

welcome to the forum.

I know there are Mum & Kids meetings but I'm not aware of any regular morning coffee meetings. Just go ahead and start one . I'll be happy to turn up and meet you for a coffee now and again.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi again everyone,

Those of you who have actually replied to my post and any others who may be interested:

HOW ABOUT MEETING UP FOR A COFFEE FRIDAY 1ST JUNE @ 10:00hrs AT CORAL CAFE IN SAN GWANN (ON THE MAIN ROAD)?

Unfortunately, this Wednesday I con't make it to Bianco's. Hopefully next week.

Let me know if you want to meet up Friday so I can book a table.

Thanks
Littlemermaid

Hi,

I've noted the date but I can't promise as I have visitors at the moment. If I can make it I will be there.

Cheers
Ricky

Sorry but I won't be able to make it this week but let me know the next one.
Regards
Lesley

I'm new to Malta and work evening so sadly can't make the Wednesday night meet-ups - however I'd be very interested in meeting for a morning coffee! Just say a date :)

Hi! IŽm interested in morning coffee as well :)

Hi all,

Did these coffee mornings ever take place?  If so, I'd love to join in?

Thanks
Helen

Morning coffe sounds really good. Who is going to organise it? Keep me posted please. Stephen

A very nice piece of furniture too ;-) Wednesday and Friday evenings are out for me as i run the bar at my club but would love a coffee morning.

sjan wrote:

A very nice piece of furniture too ;-)

Oh dear!

MikeInPoulton wrote:
sjan wrote:

A very nice piece of furniture too ;-)

Oh dear!

http://www.shirtbutter.com/store/images/uncle_henry_smoothie.jpg

Hi all,

Please feel free to create a new post on the Malta forum, this might interest other members. :)

Regards,

David.

Nice one Redmik! I was referring to Dreamkin as you may have noted :-) Meldrew is great- the original grumpy man.

sjan wrote:

Nice one Redmik! I was referring to Dreamkin as you may have noted :-) Meldrew is great- the original grumpy man.

I don't think so.......you were misogynistically referring to 'littlemermaid'.  Further I don't think that 'dreamkin' would be overly pleased with your outdated chauvinistic referral as well.

But hey! It's only a forum and everyone is entitled to their views.............in my humble opinion.

MikeInPoulton, Who is 'littlemermaid'? Read Dreamkins post and then you might understand the reference to furniture! Your comments are totally incorrect. Loosen up you impertinent individual.

sjan wrote:

MikeInPoulton, Who is 'littlemermaid'?.

The thread starter.......but you knew that didn't you?

sjan wrote:

Read Dreamkins post and then you might understand the reference to furniture!

I did and it doesn't............but you knew that too.

sjan wrote:

Your comments are totally incorrect.

No they are not........... and I stand by them.

sjan wrote:

Loosen up you impertinent individual

http://themanofesto.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/past1.jpg

am sorry sjan - am with MiP on this one i dont see the link or reference to furniture at all.....

Littlemermaid said "Not new in Malta. I'm actually part of the furniture!"

Perhaps its his (sjan)age that's hampering his short term memory?

'Impertinent individual'..............

http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Thou+impertinent+dizzy-eyed+horn-beast+_3965e9d8fcc5a43622e7f111d141f09b.jpg

I also think that someone missed the point of my post; woosh!!

redmik wrote:

I also think that someone missed the point of my post; woosh!!

Great pic Mick

.........yes the sound of a low flying jet was heard here also.

boom boom

Well done tearnet, you diagnosed my problem :-) OK I was wrong. This is all a long way from a coffee morning!