Travel to amman

hi i will be traveling to amman for a tennis tournament in July. would like to know how safe it is for woman and daughter to travel to amman.

Hi pammi,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hello Pammi,

First of all , you are welcome to Jordan.

Jordan is one of the safest spots on earth,it is very safe to be here, however, people here have the habit of staring at strangers (specially hot women).

No one will ever attack you here, but you might hear some bulleing from little kids ...i hope not though.

You can hang out anytime you want, even at 3:00 AM.

there are many nice people here,
But also be aware of Taxi drivers, they sometimes over-charge tourists, make sure to force him to open the meter and never pay an extra fee.

Also, Never be afraid of saying NO.

hi pammi,

Be sure jordan is a very safe place and a very family friendly society.

though i never heard of any tennis tournament over here but anyway, hope you enjoy it :)

welcome to Jordan in advance, Jordan is one of the safest countries out there... have my words for it ^^

Hello Pammi,

I am a foreigner living in Amman since 6 months only, and i am with my children.I can ensure you that Amman and all jordan is the most safe place and most of people are honnest and helpful.
Welcome to Jordan and let us know more about your tennis tournament, i mean the place so we can come to assist!

Welcome to Jordan Pammi

and dont worry Jordan is safe place and if you want you can come over to my Place to visit me..and dont worry im a friendly person coz im an expat too :)