Yoga, Belly Dance and Arabic Classes in the Medina

Hi,

I just met this amazing Brazilian woman named Ana Maria. She has just opened a cultural center in the medina offering all kinds of classes and workshops. I am doing Arabic classes there on Saturday. If anyone is interested in learning more go to Ana Maria's blog spot: rosasventos.blogspot.com.

Best,
Gia

cool,where it is?

Hello Gia.

This is a very helpful information but can you please post an advert in the Classes section in Essaouira classifieds? It can be useful.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Bonjour
il y a aussi un prof hyper sympa et compétent il a déjà enseigné à des étrangers sur Essaouira l arabe dialectal il s appelle idriss
son number téléphone c est ...!n hésitez pas à l appeler il se déplace même jusqu à gazoua

@bouchra74- you should write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you

all right i know a competent teacher of arabic his name driss he can move to gazoua for arabic dialectaj course

I am looking for the cultural center here in Essaouira, but i can not find it.

yes !!there is the alliance franco marocaine in derb laalouj next  the museum in the medina and there is an international centre next attijati bank near mezzo mogador

Coordonnées de l alliance franco marocaine
Téléphone    Tél : +212 (0)5 24 47 61 97 / 62 14 - Fax : +212 (0)5 24 47 25 93
Adresse électronique    [email protected]

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I found the place to learn French but they only have class at night and i have two little ones so i need to be home in the night. I could not find the center where they have dance and yoga. Are you Essaouira? maybe i can meet you and you can show me where it is. i have been looking for 3 days. Medina is like a maze...
Thanks

I want to know about learning arabic for myself and grandchildren age 11 and 12.  Also Quran School for them