Looking for a beautiful 4-5 bedrooms house

Hi there, we are looking for a beautiful 4-5 bedrooms house unfurnished. Price we are able to pay range betweein 100.000 rupes to 150.000 rupes. If you have a beautiful house to rent, pls let me know with pics! Thanks!

could you please post in the housing section ?

btw, with such a budget I guess you'll receive a lot of proposals

Helle babibarbie.

Here is the link for the housing in Mauritius section.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Sorry, Im new here. I will do it! Thank you!:-)

babibarbie wrote:

Hi there, we are looking for a beautiful 4-5 bedrooms house unfurnished. Price we are able to pay range betweein 100.000 rupes to 150.000 rupes. If you have a beautiful house to rent, pls let me know with pics! Thanks!

Hi babibarbie,

As Julien stated, with your budget you'll easily get fully furnished house/bunglow between 70.000 to 100.000.

I have a friend who own a beautiful house, 5 BD in Tamarian 80.000 with anything and everythin you think off.. btw ofcourse a huge swimmin pool comes with a package...

so when u get people contact u, all u need to do is negotiate well... your bugdet is too high for unfurnished house.

have a good day and see u soon in Mauritius :)

sumeetrana_81

Thank you for your advice. Im complety out of the prices of the house in Mauritius, so I thought a safe comunity neighboor would be this range. I actually started to look for houses 3 days ago. But now I will start to look for cheaper and save lol :-)

The only reason we are looking for unfurnished house is because we have plan to stay a long time in Mauritius...maybe 5 years or more, so I would feel more comfortable having my own furnitures.

Thank you so much to taking your time to reply my post

Have a great day

If u need any help let know And do not hesitate to PM me.. I try my best to help a little

Thank you

We just need know for sure if we are going or not, but if the job offer happens, I will definitly contact you for some help!:)

Hi,

Just to give you an idea, a beautiful house with 3 bedrooms, fully furnished, swimming pool, gym , in a safe place it cost 35.000 to 50.000 RPS per month.
I moved in December from the north to the center of the island, if you need more info do not hesitate to contact me. 

bye.

I may help too, you may contcat me if you need help, i agree with sumeetrana.

Hi Sir/Madam,
Can you please send me your contact details. I have some interesting proposals for you. Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards
Ahkeel

Hi,

Have a look at the local property newspaper which covers all areas:
http://www.lexpressproperty.com/en

You don't need to live in a gated community here - Mauritius is very safe and very friendly :)

please please please find an import/customs agent at home who will guarantee door to door delivery and also quote or at least advise on the import duties which you might expect - preferably in consultation with a Mauritian agent who can help - i promise you will have a much smoother time if you organise in advance!Good luck and you will love it here!