English lady with 4 years Visual Merchandising experience seeking work

Hello All,

I hope you can help me and provide with as much advice possible. I recently moved to Dubai 2 months ago due to my partner being offered a great opportunity to work out here. After a lot of thought we decided to take the plunge, however this mean't I had to give up my job in London.

I have been applying endlessly to all the retail groups over here, signed up to all the recruitment sites and still don't seem to be getting anywhere. I am now beginning to worry with stress as to have I made the right decision to move out here!!!!

Can anyone help?????

Hi Lolly,

Hope u doing great ... I know not easy these days to find a good job but you must keep trying , it is the only way and in many cases connections will make it much more easy to find job.

Tell me more about urself, wht kind of experaince u have, ur study and what job u r looking for ... U CAN MSSG ME ON PRIVATE.

Hi LonellyMe,

Many thanks for your response. I have recently moved to Dubai due to my partner being offered a job out here. I have four years experience in Visual Merchandising, I was quite lucky as I was able to get involve in other areas of the business. Such as Marketing, PR and Events. I studied Marketing at university and graduated in 2007. I am still currently looking for positions in Visual Merchandising as I do want to carry on this field and eventually work up to being a manager. However, I have started looking at other routes such Administration position and PA roles. I really hope to find a job soon as I am now beginning to worry with doubt if I will ever find anything!!

Ok ... u can semd me ur cv if u want ... which website u r applying through ...

I am looking for a job in UAE. Job in Stock market is first choice but other sectors no problem. My qualification is BBA & MBA major in Finance and Banking, with 4 years working experience. I signed up to all the recruitment sites but no response get yet. Please help me

Hello ashiqfin.

You should post an advert in the jobs in Dubai section. It might help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Are you still looking for a job, would you do something part time?

@Applemint> just to inform you that this is an old thread. You may start a new topic with your questions on the Dubai forum.

hi,

Are you still looking job in Dubai?

Please send your Cv

patience LOL