Meeting New people

Hi all i am moving to Bahrain in December and was wondering how i meet people with similar interests. I enjoy most sports but Rugby netball hockey and jet sking are top of my list. I am a laid back person who likes to chill out in Boardies& flip flops.I love going to the cinema,not a huge pub or club fan but enjoy a good night out. So if anyone wants to catch up when i arrive please send me a reply. Scottie xx

hi dear

i also live in bahrain from along time

if u need anything in bahrain  just let me know

thanks
Ziad

Hey there ! Have you tried the expats in Bahrain network ?

Try,
Welcome, Meet al of us at the BRFC( Bahrain Rugby club). Located beteween Janabiyah highway and thge SAR Cinema.
Mostly busy during Thursdays anf fridays due to the many games

Hi there that would be great.

Thankyou for replying

Lou xx

hey scootie.....based on ur interest....bahrain rugby club is the best choice for u......they hv a lot sport day...u should try it....45bd for 6 mnths mmebrship....1 year m not sure....but u can try search in bahrainrfc.com.......n coming soon new cinema will open in bahrain @ bahrain city center.....bdw i m Dan....welcome to bahrain dude...

how do i unsubscribe from this site???

Hi, I am new here too.  Im a bit older than you, but if you fancy meeting up for a quick, I would love to meet up with you.  My husband works in Saudi and I live in Ahoora with my 13 yr old daughter.  I will see if I can get a photo up.  I replied to a few adds, but they turned out to be men, even though, they stated that they were ladies.

Lisa

hey hey, im new too !! im going to Bahrein this summer so i want to meet french people there?? so if u r there let me know.. thx

hi, hope u will enjoy ur stay in bahrain.

i am ready to help any time.

just take care

welcome you in Dammam and BH.

[moderated -> please check response to your other message, thanks]

A good decision and I wish you success
I'm always thinking to live in Bahrain, but the difficulty of working in khober... After my return from Bali in december , I will think seriously to live in Bahrain for a period-time just to having good mood to works of art and spend some good times there.

Welcome to Bahrain

Hi Scottie...

Waiting for your call ..Drop me a line.

Ciao

Hi am 38 males looking for good friends in Bahrain.

If u need a afriend or guide to show u around bahrain contact me

All old places and traditional locations,

The true and real Bahrain

i would like to have friendship with nepalies only,

if anyone interested please contact [email protected]

thanx.

hi,,

if u are from nepal , can contact with me AS [email protected]

waiting for ur reply.

or check me on face book

hope see u soon.

@sagri321: May be you shall start a new discussion, with title seeking contacts from Nepal.

hi, and welcome to bahrain,
keep on touch for jet skiing

hi i am new in bahrain.i wanna indian friends spicaly indian girls or indian lady.plz contact me .thanks

Hi,

I recently moved back into Bahrain. Was here way back in 2007. Seek some good people to make friends with to hang out, work out, sport, or just a 5 mins meeting over a coffee.

Do drop me a line.

Hi Scottie,

Have you moved into Bahrain yet? How are you enjoying the place?
I moved in recently too,should you need any thoughts, do feel free to drop in a line.

tc

(moderated: you are not on a dating website. thank you)

hi everyone
wel come to Bahrain

hope you enjoy here
thanks
[email protected]

[Moderated: This is not a dating website. Thanks]