Help!!! Event for Business man in Ho Chi Minh city

Dear everyone, I'm Cam Tran. :)
I'm going to organize an event for businessman in Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh city but I have no many experiences for this. That will be my honor if you can give me some advices. 'Coz this is my first project so i'm so confused and worry. Many many questions in my mind about donor, location, capital...blah....blah...blah
It'll be great if I can get advices from you
Many thanks
:):):)

Cam,

Sounds like you are one of those that really like to walk the fine line, don't you?

Relax!  When is it?  What type of business people are you looking to attract?  What product or service will you be showing them?  Who are the people and organizations that will be helping you?

Hope that will lend you a good start.

But next time, young lady, don't go out on a limb like this again.  Yes, it can be quite fun and rewarding.  But, it is often not good for the head and heart.  :thanks:

Why don't you just attend some of the similar events and learn the rope before going on the limb to organize one yourself?

There are events organized every week for all kinds of tastes and interests.

This is not something you do when you have NO experience. Get some professional help!!.

Just think, like it is. A real business man, does, what his name says, an event manager the same.
Just keep it simple, if it's not your profession or delegate it, if you need a lot sticky brainwash around.
On those days, I have a choice between some Chicky Mickky brainwash or a a clean table with some interesting people in Bia Hoi - I always choose the bia hoi.

l3ully,

What the hell are you talking about, man?  :blink: