Australian girl looking to relocate to Tuscany!

Hi there.

I have had a dream to move to Italy, well Tuscany for over a year now and I want to start thinking more seriously about it.

I absolutely loved it when i visited and I would love to experience it as every day life.

I am seeking advice, and information from people about living there. I have a European passport so that makes it much easier.

I have just joined this site so I hope to hear back and hear ideas.

I am so excited! I would love to hear from you.

Thanks
Nancy Lipman

Hello Nancy Lipman.

Welcome to Expat.com!

What kind of information precisely are you looking for?

You can ask more questions so that other members can help and advise you :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks for the response! I am curious to know more about what parts of Tuscany would be best suited for an expat to live - is there work in say Sienna?

I love Sienna! When i was there I met a lovely man who ran one of the stalls at the markets and he was Australian too.

I guess I would have to know about accomodation and where people stay. Do they rent rooms?

Is it possible to line up work before you go?

Cheers Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Can you tell me what is your proffession?? i work in agritourism resort. over here they always need staff. so just write what you can do..

Rajiv..

Hi Nancy

I am Australian and currently live in Milan teaching English... what sort of work would you like to do in Tuscany? I'm thinking of relocating to Tuscany but not sure I'd get any work. I have experience in customer service, psychology/counselling work and teaching English etc.  Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Cheers,
Tessa

Hi Rajiv

Do you know of any work currently going in Tuscany? I'm thinking of relocating from Milan this year.... Thanks!

Cheers,
Tessa

Hello
sorry i just want to ask i f you moved to tuscany ?

@turki_10 -  again just to inform you that this thread is quite old :)