The best English breakfast in town

Hi all,

Curious as to your opinions on where to find a good English breakfast. I've been here awhile now and found a few; Spotted cow, boomerang etc.

Open to any suggestions! One of the few things I crave from home occasionally!

I'm interested to know too.

u can come Phatty's in Ton That Thiep street
have fun:)

My house !

I'm sorry, this sounds silly but I am quite unsure if the English dishes I have ever tasted is "good". It all depends on how we define G-O-O-D. I am Vietnamese, so I would say an English dish (or any other dishes around the world) is better when it is changed somehow to fit Vietnamese favor. I've had European dishes several times at different buffets, but I'm not sure if it is British style!! :( Fish and chips are the same in this flattened world; puddings are in French style; turkeys are nowhere to find (because people here prefer Vietnamese chickens which taste better in our opinion).  French food is more of favor here, so you can easily find it anywhere in district 1.

There's few places in district2 like Mekong Merchant , Snaps, Blu Bar - riverview apartment and Boat House - BP compound. In district 1 you can try Jaspas in Hai Ba Trung or Dong Khoi

My house first, Chi's Cafe of Bui Vien a close second, Santa Bar in Bui Vien third. I've heard there are even better examples out there.
Phatties charges an arm and a leg.

Problem with Saigon is that there are TOO many places to eat !

I don't eat meat so I can't say who has the best sausages/bacon but from my breaky trips with my friends --- here are some suggestions:
Jaspas on Dong Khoi
Kita Coffee on Nguyen Hue
Au Parc on Han Tuyen
Bobby Brewers

Enjoy :)