Certified Yoga Teacher In Rak

Hello everyone,
Im a certified Yoga teacher and have just moved to Al Hamra in Ras al Khaimah from India.If anyone interested in practising yoga and meditation kindly contact me at [email protected].
Love and peace
Mitali...

Hello Mitali.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please post an advert in the Classes section - (Yoga classes) in Ras al Khaimah classifieds?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi & Namste, I am from Nepal. Recently I m here in Ras al Khaima to continue journey of adventure. I used to practice yoga but here i haven't yet come to any space where i can practice yoga, if you have known any place, please let me know. Thankx.

mitali17 wrote:

Hello everyone,
Im a certified Yoga teacher and have just moved to Al Hamra in Ras al Khaimah from India.If anyone interested in practising yoga and meditation kindly contact me at [email protected].
Love and peace
Mitali...

Hi Mitali,

where in RAK are you staying? Maybe I can help you.

Have a nice day
Arlette

Dear Arlette,
How are you? I stay in al hamra.
Thanks.
Kind regards
Mitali.

Hi Mitali,

Nice to meet you virtually and hopefully in real some time around the Village :)

Mitali, I tried to send you a private message but your inbox seems to be full so I did send it to your inbox on Facebook :)
Cheers
Arlette

Masako Takamiya teaches Bikram Yoga in RAK and Dubai.
You'll be able to find her on FB!

A friend of mine went to a class in Dubai and she mentioned she lived in RAK and did a class there too.

Enjoy!

Something is going wrong on expat-blog :(

I try to send a private message to another member, get an error code, try again and get again an error code, then finally my message gets send and when I finally check the message has been sent 3 times. So, please Olivia sorry for the inconvenience!
Arlette

Hello Arlette.

On our side everything works perfectly.
If you encounter the same problem, kindly Contact Us in private. ;)

[Sorry for the off topic]

Thank you,
Aurélie

FeeAcer wrote:

Something is going wrong on expat-blog :(

I try to send a private message to another member, get an error code, try again and get again an error code, then finally my message gets send and when I finally check the message has been sent 3 times. So, please Olivia sorry for the inconvenience!
Arlette

No worries, I got it in the end!

Are you still in al hamra offering yoga?

No reply from Mitali? Hugh does 90minute yoga classes in Al Hamra

I would like to join for the yoga, can u pls let me know more details . I live in al hamra village.

can i join now? pls send me your phone number,,,my email is : [email protected]