Das macht Spa�

Hallo Leute,

Haben sie lust auf Arabisch sprechen!!
Ich lerne Deutsch seit sechs monaten und mmmmm....searching for someone from germany living in Riyadh and who's interested in learning arabic ;)

Anyone interested!!

@ Kholio Kholio - Angrezi main likho, varna Alliecat aake kachha kha jayegi ( Write in English or else Alliecat will eat you raw ) :)

:o How do you know he wrote in Urdu/Hindi so that you are replying in the same? :lol:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

:o How do you know he wrote in Urdu/Hindi so that you are replying in the same? :lol:

He replied in his language and I replied in mine !!! I couldnt understand his, he cant understand mine.....;)

So just want to make him relaise ENGLISH is must here !!! :)

we are in for a bit of fun here I am sure..

His is german, I believe he says hello people , he has been learning german for a six months now and is wanting to exchange his arabic for learning more german

well unfortunately this is not the platform for learning arabic.

Hello kholio.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please write in english so as to facilitate the reading?

You can try to post an advert in the Classes section - Language classes in Riyadh classifieds. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Guys, I feel like I just said that India Lies in Europe and everyone is on to say that's impossible :P

Any ways thanks for the advice and especially to you AurélieZ

kholio wrote:

Guys, I feel like I just said that India Lies in Europe and everyone is on to say that's impossible :P

Any ways thanks for the advice and especially to you AurélieZ

No, not much tectonic shift has taken place, India Still lies in Asia.....:P