ANY INSIDE INFO ON DA NEW SPONSORHIP SYSTEM NY MOL?? Share here all !

ok the latest i have heard is dat its goin to be implemented from 2013 and.. da big news is.. w8 fot it.. v can keep da pasports !!! but one saudi friend of mine workin right inside the ministry of labor told m that for this new law govt would be your sponsor and da bad news is dat ul have to submit 16000 saudi riyal EVERY year for ur renewal to the M.O.L.
In return you would be allowed to work anywhere u want just on the grounds of contract paper ( like UAE ).. what they want is just the high earning people to remain here who have enough earning to give govt SR 16000 anually. And that would help govt to fund saudis with hafiz plan on da expense of expats. And also the worst part is MAX 10 years is da validity of iqama and aftr wards that post will be given to saudi guy alloted with you.. and u will have to leave for good..
Also if you are a resident for 30 plus odd years then ul be given a resident status card ( not nationality/id card), with a civil number ( ahwaal madni or sumthing) dat would give u exemption from 10 year limitation of iqama (residence permit) and u can remain for good until u keep feeding them SR 16000 anualy. what they are now saying this is that if u wana stay with all dese rules do stay if not u can pack your bags and go the very next day ! pasport would always be with you.. rate it people! confused.. good or bad !

btw he had also showed me one booklet where all dese things were writen.. he is a retired army officer and one of my patients so.. aint no rumor I supose. but the thing is his new rules is not yet accepted from shoura so no legal value until shoura passes it for implementation before 2013..

I see you haven't learned anything by having your last thread closed down due to using text-speak.

:one Alliecat.

Please write in English @DrHassanMalik

Alliecat wrote:

I see you haven't learned anything by having your last thread closed down due to using text-speak.

But his last post told us about how everyone speaks lyk dis newayz, so why not write like it as well. Don't you all know this is how you are supposed to speak now. Follow da trend bloods. :blink:

LoopyLou87 wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

But his last post told us about how everyone speaks lyk dis newayz, so why not write like it as well. Don't you all know this is how you are supposed to speak now. Follow da trend bloods. :blink:

"bloods"

:lol::lol::lol:

You know you love it, lol south London does things to you, I try to pretend I am a Berkshire lass but I'm just not. :whistle:

I remember being fascinated by the name .. was it elephants and castles? and wanting to go there, but people strongly advised me against it. I can only imagine lol

Elephant & Castle, it's not fantastic there - but there is plenty worse to see.

brother i guess i tried well ! and also i suppose we all believe in freedom of speech and expression ! dont we ?? every body should be allowed to write the way HE feels comfortable.. WHY so much restrictions out of nothing at all.. still I guess the message is conveyed well

i am sorry i wrote dont instead of "don't/do not" and "i" instead of "I" during previous one ! duh ! by the way please let us know in rules and regulations first that abbreviations like lol and duh are "allowed" or not so that we dont feel humiliated/hurt on our posts bein shut down.. because "lol" and other such are being widely and openly used and you never shut any one of them.. so please kindly make it clear before shutting posts of members. cheers

DrHassanMalik wrote:

brother i guess i tried well ! and also i suppose we all believe in freedom of speech and expression ! dont we ?? every body should be allowed to write the way HE feels comfortable.. WHY so much restrictions out of nothing at all.. still I guess the message is conveyed well

Sometimes things are about *respect*.  Julien is the owner of this blog and has provided a place for us to communicate and the method of communication here is English.  REAL English.  Not 'text-speak.'

DrHassanMalik wrote:

i am sorry i wrote dont instead of "don't/do not" and "i" instead of "I" during previous one ! duh ! by the way please let us know in rules and regulations first that abbreviations like lol and duh are "allowed" or not so that we dont feel humiliated/hurt on our posts bein shut down.. because "lol" and other such are being widely and openly used and you never shut any one of them.. so please kindly make it clear before shutting posts of members. cheers

You were advised but chose to dispute it, so you caused your own post to be shut down.

And this thread must be closed as well lest it should spread a wrong perception about our dear EB.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

And this thread must be closed as well lest it should spread a wrong perception about our dear EB.

I would disagree with that.  Best to get it straightened out and move forward :)  I think DrH understands now.

So..

maybe somebody can get around to answering his original question lol

Dear DrHassanMalik,

if I had to re-read your messages 3 times to understand their meaning, well, 80% probably our members had to do the same ... so please, please, make efforts (as I do everyday - and I am far from being bilingual) to post in a respectable English.

Thanks for your comprehension,

Julien

I guess we should all believe in one of the basic human rights of freedom of speech and freedom of expression more than what we are doing at the moment.. and if you chat often online then you find it difficult no more.. and yeah the back to original post.. cheers

Why do ou need to ake this such a deep issue, it's not about freedom of speech, there is a high percentage of people here that do not speak english as a native language and may struggle a the best of times to read posts, when you write in this text language so that even an english native has to re read things, I'm pretty sure others are going to have issues as well - it is a simple request that you write correctly if you want to post on the site. That doesn't mean to say you have to be an exerpt speller and imaculate grammer just write properly with actual words. It's not difficult

DrHassanMalik wrote:

I guess we should all believe in one of the basic human rights of freedom of speech and freedom of expression more than what we are doing at the moment.. and if you chat often online then you find it difficult no more.. and yeah the back to original post.. cheers

And WHY do you keep referring to freedom of speech?  There's no 'basic human right' of freedom of speech or freedom of expression in Saudi Arabia (and how much in Pakistan?)so why should it come as a *shock* to you that there might be some rules in an online forum?

@ DrHassanMalik - I think the rules which are in VOGUE shall only be discussed or shared. The ones which are supposed to come in the future or which is being discussed at the highest level, may come or may not come. But surely it creates a lot of confusion among the people who are new or have not just entered the country.

As it is there are so many prevelant rules to live with, My personal suggestion would be, not to add the Non-prevelant ones to it. :)

Dear members,

Could we now get back to the initial topic ?

Thanks
Armand

Armand, you mean The topic : "ANY INSIDE INFO ON DA NEW SPONSORHIP SYSTEM NY MOL?? Share here all !" ?? :lol:

What a forighner can expect? I am not shocked, bs was already knew that there will b no ease in the rules, more strict rules will come

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Armand, you mean The topic : "ANY INSIDE INFO ON DA NEW SPONSORHIP SYSTEM NY MOL?? Share here all !" ?? :lol:

:one. Going back to the original post give me creeps :lol:

danish luv wrote:

What a forighner can expect? I am not shocked, bs was already knew that there will b no ease in the rules, more strict rules will come

Look, bottom line is nobody is making you participate in this blog.  If you don't like it, go find one that better suits your taste.  Simple?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Going back to the original post give me creeps :lol:

:one

@Alliecat, what u mean by "nobody is making you participate in this blog". I just made a normal comment, u have any problem with it???

@alliecat I guess you dont even have any idea how much freedom is in Pakistan when it comes to speech and stuff ! may be you dont know much about our media so better not comment about it ;)
and yeah may be none of the rules get implemented. you never know how many years they take to decide things certain..

and I guess there should be more flexibility in EB. I am not forcing any one to read post and comment at any cost ! I mean if you are feeling difficulty in reading the post then simply dont read it and carry on ! why creating so much fuss out of nothing at all ! its just a post people ! relax ! those who want to read/or are interested in the topic would read it and post too somehow.. cheers ! peace !

@DrHassanMalik, i know dude its just a post and u tried to give information u had,thanks for the info, but i was shocked that people here ignore the post and started to critisize u.

if anyone not like any post or comment, just try to ignore it, its not necessary to start making fun of it

Thread to be closed shortly :P

DrHassanMalik wrote:

may be you dont know much about our media so better not comment about it ;)

I didn't 'comment' .. I asked a question ('and how much in Pakistan?').  You will note the question mark.  That means it's a qustion, not a statement :)

danish luv wrote:

@DrHassanMalik, i know dude its just a post and u tried to give information u had,thanks for the info, but i was shocked that people here ignore the post and started to critisize u.

He was 'criticized' because he'd had a thread closed in the last day for doing the exact same thing that he did in this thread.

danish luv wrote:

@Alliecat, what u mean by "nobody is making you participate in this blog". I just made a normal comment, u have any problem with it???

The 'you' didn't specify YOU in particular.  It means anybody who has a problem with the rules should just go to a place where they find the rules more to their liking.

It's like life in Saudi Arabia.  So many people complaining but if it's that unbearable, just leave.  If you choose to stay, then it's your responsibility to fit in.  (And again, the 'you' doesn't mean YOU in particular; it's being used in general)

@Alliecat, i know if someone has problem with the rules then leave that place, but did i critisize the rules?Did u see any critisism in my comment? I just said rules r made to b more strict (and all know this)but i didnt critisize anything,i didnt said they r wrong or anything else,so many many many thanks for ur brilliant opinion

danish luv wrote:

@Alliecat, i know if someone has problem with the rules then leave that place, but did i critisize the rules?Did u see any critisism in my comment? I just said rules r made to b more strict (and all know this)but i didnt critisize anything,i didnt said they r wrong or anything else,so many many many thanks for ur brilliant opinion

For your information, my comment was directed at DrH, not you, danish luv, since he was the one arguing about forum rules with Julien, the blog owner

If you have a problem reading/understanding English, just ask for clarification.  Many of us would be more than happy to help you :)

@Alliecat, i know i dont know english well, anyways thanks for ur help in advance

:whistle:

ok - this discussion is closed -

I guess I should have closed it earlier today

Closed