Searching Bahrain.

Hello everyone!
I'm having a lot of difficulty finding jobs in Bahrain. I'm sure I'm not the only one! :| I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me or give me some good tips where to search and get in touch with people?

I recently graduated from college, studying business and photography, and now I'm looking for a decent job to help me settle in Bahrain. I grew up in Saudi Arabia and spent a lot of time in Bahrain, so I'm very familiar with the Middle East. Although I'm young, I'm a very hard-working and enthusiastic individual, always up for a challenge.

Thank you.
Natasha

hi  natasha

hope ur well in bahrain, enjoying the heat

i also live in bahrain , i know a lot of company, i can try to help u find jobs in bahrain

where do u live in bahrain

my number is 36565711

you can contact me without any hestition

i will be more than happy 2 help u

waiting for ur call

thanks
Ziad

Ziad, thank you for your response.

I'm not in Bahrain at the moment, but I do travel there quite often. I'm in the UK right now and hoping to move over to Bahrain in the near future. However, I'm trying to search for a good job first. I would really appreciate your help.

Natasha

hi

my email is hygic at hotmail

please send me ur cv

i am there 2 help u

contact me so that i can help u at the earliest

thanks
Ziad

hey babyboo,

best advice i can give is to get in touch with recruitment companies like gulf connexions, join websites like bayt and monster gulf, and check the gulf daily news' online job section every day.

good luck!!!

Hi Natasha,

for most companies you can apply online airlines comapanies, telecomunication,BFH,Banks,Hotels,check gulf daily news

gooood luck

hi

i am from bahrain

i am bored here

would u be my friend