Norway expat guide online!

Hello!

The participative Norway Expat guide is online! Find useful information about how to find a job, open a bank account or study in Norway and share your experience by adding an article! Everybody can participate!

To add an article, simply click on the "write an article" box in the right hand menu. It's simple and easy!

Hello i m Morroccan i want to visite-move my girlfriend in  norway but i don't know what paeper we need for be accept plz help š^^ thank you ^^

Hi,

maybe you should contact the closest Norway embassy ?

Dear Sir's/Madam's

I have mentioned my name & all other detail's on your email,kndly help me & my wife out migration paper's to your country Norway & what are the term's & condition's of we getting the Norway Visa in hand or if Norway is having it's Embassy or Consulate in Mumbai city.
                                   PLACID  ISAAC  FERNANDES

Hi ISAAC,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

I have found on Google the contact address of Norway Embassy in Mumbai:

50-C, Shantipath Chanakyapuri
Postal Code:
New Delhi
India
Phone:
+91-11-51779200
Fax:
+91-11-51680145
Email:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Website URL:
www.norwayemb.org.in

Hope this helps.

Wish you good luck
Christine

Hello every1 plz help!!
m from Pakistan and planning to reach Norway for further studies can any1 telme about the cheap student accommodation and student jobs or any place where i can be assisted by... plz...
will b very much thankful to the one
thnx
-shazz-

Welcome on Expat.com shahz :)

I will suggest you to browse the different sections of the Norway expat guide which contains lot of useful information that will eventually help you.

Regards

hi , i am justin raphael from india , if someone who speak malayalam and lives in norway can help me by giving me more informations to reach norway legally ...
plz reply

hello please iam looking for jon  in agriculture and construction  iam living in oslo my telefon is40954283  thank you very much .
date time 04/07/2012.

i hope to meet someone origin of norway to help me to learn languge norsk . i am living in oslo groanland.thank you very much

Hello elmostafa.

You should take a look into the participative guide. There are articles on jobs which can help you. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie