Visit Visa

are these msg normal while visa processing?

i mean 1st msg was "application submitted on 26/05/2012"
and now this msg..

Yes, these are normal status updates.

Wish you all the best!

When you applied, did you attach letter from kafeel as well? I mean, did you only take sign and stamp on the visit visa form and did chamber on it and submitted it with iqama copy and passport copy of the visitor? Or did you attach an additional letter stating your salary etc, something like an introduction letter from kafeel??

You cannot attach anything to the application form. The form will be submitted to Chamber of Commerce (not MOFA). Actually it's not allowed to visit MOFA until and unless they call you for any further documentation.

taqwaconsulting wrote:

When you applied, did you attach letter from kafeel as well? I mean, did you only take sign and stamp on the visit visa form and did chamber on it and submitted it with iqama copy and passport copy of the visitor? Or did you attach an additional letter stating your salary etc, something like an introduction letter from kafeel??

TheLegendLeads wrote:

You cannot attach anything to the application form. The form will be submitted to Chamber of Commerce (not MOFA). Actually it's not allowed to visit MOFA until and unless they call you for any further documentation.

So mean, just the print out form needs to be signed and stamped by the kafeel and then go about doing the chamber thing. And once this is done, what next? do we keep the form with us or do we submit it somewhere?

:) Chamber of Commerce will not return you the form. They'll give just a payment receipt. You are supposed to keep checking application status on MOFA website.

Oops, okay :D

So what i understand is that I take out the online form print out, get sign and stamp of my kafeel, and then go and have chamber done with that one form (and ofcourse my iqama copy and mothers passport copy). This form will be taken by the chamber and a token is alloted to me. That's it right?

So no where i see there is a need of introduction letter of the kafeel stating my salary etc. am i right?

Appreciate your help...

No one needs your iqama copy or any passport copy.

My mom came Khobar on 12 jan 2013,  30 day visa. Her visa expires on 10 feb 2013. My iqama expires on 13 feb 2013. My problem is 1) my company is yellow. I have doubt that  they won't renew iqama on time. If so can I renew my mom visa, if not penalty applicable, I'm afraid. Can anyone guide me please..thanks

Abdlkk wrote:
Abdlkk wrote:

My mom arrived in Khobar on 12 jan 2013 for,  30 days visa. Her visa expires on 10 feb 2013. My iqama expires on 13 feb 2013. My problem is 1) my company is yellow. I have doubt that  they won't renew iqama on time. If so can I renew my mom visa, if not penalty applicable, I'm afraid. Can anyone guide me please..thanks

Not sure where the question in the thread is. You need to renew your iqama first in any case and then try to extend the visa. But since the visa is expiring on 10 Feb, your best option is to try and extend the visa before the iqama is expired and then try for the iqama renewal.

Thanks. I will try to extend visa and then renew iqama.

Abdlkk wrote:

Thanks. I will try to extend visa and then renew iqama.

You are welcome dear

I have some Indian Azad Visas (Heavy Driver)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

yes visit visa is closed now I also applied for my mother and get the reply after 2 week.