Interested in working in bkk

Anyway hi everyone, i just finished NS and am very interested in working in bangkok. But the problem is that i only have a diploma in hospitality management and minimal work experience. Any advice on the kind of salary i can expect to receive if i go over to find a job straight after ORD? and if really not viable to do so, how can i work myself to a better goal.

caseyy you seem very experienced in the subject many can email me and give me some advice?

thanks.

We are looking for

English native speakers  (with experience teaching general English and preparing candidates for the IELTS, TOFFEL test will be paid up to 30,000 Baht a month including other additional benefits

The classes will be held in Bangna-trad road (KM.12), about 30 minutes drive, Teachers will be transported from central Bangkok (Suknumvit 55 Thonglor) every morning and will be brought back to central Bangkok in the evening. You will teach for 6 hours per day (Monday-Friday 9.00-12.00 // Lunch Brake for 2hours // 14.00-17.00)

If you are reliable, enthusiastic and knowledgeable, please send your resume to [email protected]
or call me at 081 5558000

Many thanks

Hello Kear.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please post this job offer in the jobs in Bangkok section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

AndrewH wrote:

Anyway hi everyone, i just finished NS and am very interested in working in bangkok. But the problem is that i only have a diploma in hospitality management and minimal work experience. Any advice on the kind of salary i can expect to receive if i go over to find a job straight after ORD? and if really not viable to do so, how can i work myself to a better goal.

caseyy you seem very experienced in the subject many can email me and give me some advice?

thanks.

You found a job yet?? BTw.. no one will undersatnd ur ord and Ns thingy.... unless they from sg.. bitten by thai disco is it???

no la im in love with thai cuture.. not thai girls = =. ya im actually more of asking sg ppl for lobangs. havent found a job yet cause i just missed the school semester by 2 weeks so have to wait for the nov semester to start. still looking for job in the mean time.